Easier Activity Goals for SR2?

Hey, all! I was wondering if there exists a mod for SR2 that does the same job as Gondar's "Easier Activity Goals" for SR3 and SR4. Searching the forum only turned up SuperNull's "Easycruiser Saints Row 2 mod" but his description for that mod only lists two activities (Fight Club and Crowd Control) and makes no mention of any others.

I'd like to replay Saints Row 2 but I recall having a hard time with the activities, as well as being intensely frustrated by the "do activities to gain respect to earn the next mission" mechanic, so I'm looking for a way to quickly finish off the activities without having to do them over and over again if I fail. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

+1 There are quite a few of the activities in SR2 that I have never completed as I find them too hard. Would love to use something like this!

Well, so far it looks as though you're the only actual modder who's seen this thread! Help us! You're our only hope! Haha

Lol, well I'll keep trying but I'm not sure I can do it. The files have to be repacked properly and the files in question are lua files and not xtbl files if I'm correct. I'll keep cracking at it though and see if I can get it figured out. Even if I do figure out the files, I'm not sure that it won't crash the game.

Well, it'd definitely be appreciated if you can do anything. I find the SR2 activities to be some of the hardest of the lot...all the tips and tricks in the world don't seem to help! I know without GotR they are supposed to be even harder - so yay for that. So if GotR has already edited them...does that help you?

Back