SRIV - GUNS - New Skins Mod

I have been working on a mod that modifies the skin textures for some SRIV guns that gives them a dark blue base with shiny chrome accents which is the basic color theme but I don't have a name for this style as of yet.

Below are the skins that are almost done and as you view them, please reply with your thoughts as to what this style should be called. Thanks.
00-sr4guns-a.png

nice guns!

as to the name, I briefly thought of 'cobolt' (amalgam of cobalt and bolt (of lightning))

And then, the thought of bolt of lightning gave me another idea: 'silver lining'

nice guns!
as to the name, I briefly thought of 'cobolt' (amalgam of cobalt and bolt (of lightning))
And then, the thought of bolt of lightning gave me another idea: 'silver lining'

Thanks bro.
Those are good names and I'm leaning towards your first suggestion of 'cobolt' (amalgam of cobalt and bolt (of lightning)).:)
My wife just viewed them and your post above, then she suggested, :eek: 'Blue Cobolt Chrome Infusion' .:confused:o_O

It's a combination of your first suggestion of 'cobolt' and her gameqube inspired conjuncture of blue chrome infusion and if it's alright with you,
I would like to go with this name for now or untill someone here comes up with a cooler one.

Thanks bro.
Those are good names and I'm leaning towards your first suggestion of 'cobolt' (amalgam of cobalt and bolt (of lightning)).:)
My wife just viewed them and your post above, then she suggested, :eek: 'Blue Cobolt Chrome Infusion' .:confused:o_O

It's a combination of your first suggestion of 'cobolt' and her gameqube inspired conjuncture of blue chrome infusion and if it's alright with you,
I would like to go with this name for now or untill someone here comes up with a cooler one.

lol, quite the name! It sure sounds more badass!

lol omg those guns look epic I want them :( we so need that sdk so this stuff can be made lol.
We don't need the SDK to change textures. We would need it for changing models, though.

^_^ I wonder if it would be possible to use the heavy pistol model and texture for the alien pistol? Or even keep it a heavy pistol, but make it shoot lasers, kind of like the Star Wars/Star Trek quickshot pistol models.

Thanks bro.

Remove Blue from Blue Cobolt Chrome Infusion and it's a perfect name.

Back