Saints Row IV Character Exporter/Importer

I'm sure we haven't been able to save our characters offline because they know no one would ever bother with their system.

Gotta love a good insane conspiracy theory.

I just wanted to take the time to say thank you for this tool.

I've got sheets here with the slider positions written down for my characters because I can't get the damned Saintsrow.com to let me create an account so I can actually use the function in the Inauguration Station etc.

From what I can tell (been having to use google to navigate around the official forums because it won't let me navigate the actual forum) it looks like they inherited a mess from THQ and are having to pretty much rebuild the site. Some people (sadly I'm one of them) can't seem to create accounts, we enter the info needed and click submit, but no confirmation email is sent, so no account is created.

I read something about it possibly being fixed next month but this tool will help me while I wait so thank you.

Hi there, there is a way to export character from SR3 and import to SR4 without community? It is still bugged so i can't play with my character from SR3...

Hi there, there is a way to export character from SR3 and import to SR4 without community? It is still bugged so i can't play with my character from SR3...
The best way (I think) for now is to copy formula (Body, Face, Hairstyle, Makeup) of your character to Excel or Notepad like I did:
0kR8j8F.jpg

I still suggest just using Image as Designed to upload and download your character. People without an internet connection can't even have the game, because it's only available on Steam, so the utility of this program is dubious at best.

I lol'd so hard when I saw this. I know it was written prior to the Image as Designed function not being able to upload/download characters anymore. I still lol'd. I am assuming this tool can transfer characters between SR3 and SR4, as the only way to do so atm is offline anyway. Am I right to assume this?

I lol'd so hard when I saw this. I know it was written prior to the Image as Designed function not being able to upload/download characters anymore. I still lol'd. I am assuming this tool can transfer characters between SR3 and SR4, as the only way to do so atm is offline anyway. Am I right to assume this?
It's unlikely to work. It'll probably overwrite a totally unrelated chunk of your SR3 save.

Really want to use this seeing as how My Steelport and character uploading and downloading have been down for months. Only thing is, I'm not sure exactly how it works or how to use it?

Back