Who the fuck is this Dillon the hacker guy ?

I mean,is he for real?He claims that he is the leader of the Anonymous group and keeps saying that he will hack reddit and 4chan.
I didn't believe that he is a hacker until he succesfully hacked xFL1PPYx's youtube account a couple of days ago,Flippy being just his first victim.He claims that Pewdiepie's channel is next...

He kinda remids me of Matt Miller lol...

Meh, just some nerd kid doing some illegal hacking. I wonder if he understands the consequences of what he's doing, should he be caught...

#cyberpunk
Mattmilar.png

It's just a 12 year old being an idiot on the internet.

On a somewhat related note: it's very very dumb posting video of yourself admitting to an illegal act. :)

WOW this is some messed up news what is this god awful world coming we god stupid nerds hacking youtube accounts you got to be kidding really and youtube hasn't done anything about this really.Well knowing youtube being shitty lately with the new shit they added this will probably go on for a while so bye bye youtube.

Ugh, I really liked Fl1ppy too...i mean, i didn't always agree with his oppinion... but i didn't think he deserved to get hacked.... really do it to someone whose actually pissed off a lot of people. meh, i don't condone hacking though...

Back