NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod

Where can I find a list of all the car variants in SR4? Adding unused car variants to spawn groups is like crack to me. What are all of them?

Where can I find a list of all the car variants in SR4? Adding unused car variants to spawn groups is like crack to me. What are all of them?

As far as I know there is no list. You can find out which variants each vehicle has by viewing their .xtbl files after extracting them from misc_tables.vpp_pc. Or, just wade through all the variants included in this mod's spawn_info_groups file.

Hi, I'm sorry for my english, but I have a problem, put your mod, started to play from the beginning, and after the video in the white house I just a game, how to say freezes, just standing boot screen. Tell me what to do, thanks in advance!

Then why does the description say this mod reduces the effect on buildings?
Wait, are the 'melting walls' effect and the glitching out two separate things?

Yes. The melting walls and the pixelation effects on npcs, vehicles, geometry are two different effects. This mod only removes the latter.

Anyways, that's too bad. Oh well, its not that bothersome. Now the digital water on the other hand..

looking forward to trying this mod out sooner or later :)
Is there a way to disable the zombie spawning?

I hate the digital water too, but really just don't have the time or desire to mod SR4 any more right now. Maybe in a month or so once my schedule clears up a bit. If I figured out a fix it would probably be released in a different mod, as it's kind of irrelevant to this mod.

Zombie spawns can only be enabled by installing the Sandbox+ mod and activating them with a keyboard command. Zombies do not spawn at all in SR4 outside of matt's mission.

the last two times i got this, i just got an infinite loading screen at the main menu, really want to try it out, but that always happens and it worked well with SR3, say are there any files i need to overwrite?

This is amazing. I didn't even know there was one of these for SRTT, and that makes me want to go dig it up and make it happen. The random gunfights and the fact that my notoriety stays high makes it chaotic enough for me to not feel like "I got this" whenever I walk into a firefight. Combined with your weapon mod, this made the game roughly five times more fun to play, and what's more, I don't use sprint as often because I like a lot of these new vehicles.

And that's something I wanted to begin with. For cars to be useful and fun. Although this didn't change the usefulness of cars (people drive like ass though) it added several vehicles that I absolutely love.

Back