New free pack?

A user from the Saints Row forums, known as Fleming98, reported that a new free DLC pack is available. It is called Free Spandex Collection and includes 4 Superhero Outfits: two with a cape, and two without. He was playing on the Xbox 360, but I checked it out and couldn't find anything. Did anyone else receive this update/free pack?

*Edit: Nevermind, it was just the Super Saints pack, he confused it. I was so hopeful we would be getting more superhero extravaganza.

Last edited:
360 seems to have gotten some DLC that Steam don't have yet.
We should probabely get them later this week

• Bling Bling Pack, $2.99: We’re bringing bling back to the Row with this set of money-themed superpowers. In these hard financial times, what better way to boost the economy than to power your buff to shake down enemies, turn your foes into gold with the Midas touch, make it rain with stomp, or blast people in the face with some dollar-dollar bills, yo. Strap this on and shake that moneymaker!
  • Reverse Cosplay Pack, $FREE: Become the Avatar of the Saints Row Community with the Reverse Cosplay Pack. Chosen from the best of our fans’ entries to our Reverse Cosplay contest, two outfits were handpicked and turned into in-game outfits!
  • Game On, $2.99: Whether on the ice or on the green, a Saint always knows how to look good. The Game On Pack includes a hockey mask, goalie gear, and a hockey stick. Also includes a golf cap, set of fairway formal duds, and an iron. Lastly, be sure to ride around on the Puck Truck!
  • College Daze, $2.99: Go Greek with a set of fratboy and sorority girl outfits, and be the life of the party with not one but two classic college traditions: the beer helmet and a bra hat. Also includes Shayne’s Barstool Racer.
  • GameStop Warped Weapon Challenge, $0.99: The winner of the GameStop Warped Weapon Challenge, ‘The Polarizer’, is a powerful magnet gun capable of magnetizing people, attracting them to your Polarizer weapon, and then reversing its polarity to create an explosion of people!

Last edited:
Steam and PS3 Europe this week. PS3 US next week (week of the 10th.)

The last one sounds interesting. New weapons are always welcome. :3

so excited that the Polarizer isn't a GameStop exclusive

the Game On pack sounds interesting too. Two melee weapon skins that are actually somewhat realistic for once and a hockey mask? Do want!

BLING BLING BITCHESSSS!!!
*really want more super power elements*

FUCK YEAH! (i'm happy because I know Emy!)

oh my god Game On is an instant buy. The hockey mask is more modern than I had hoped (I was hoping for Jason style), but it has a freaking zamboni, so I have to support that.

its not showing up on steam.... *i restarted several times*

Back