(KIND OF FIXED) Death from above on water sends you under map

Hello, I'd just like to say that when you use Death From Above and do it on water it sends you underneath the map. I don't know if it's fixed yet but I've tried it on my console and PC. I don't know if it's been fixed but I thought you should know.

Hello, I'd just like to say that when you use Death From Above and do it on water it sends you underneath the map. I don't know if it's fixed yet but I've tried it on my console and PC. I don't know if it's been fixed but I thought you should know.
A thread about this has been made already. This was fixed in the 10/10/2013 patch.

A thread about this has been made already. This was fixed in the 10/10/2013 patch.
I thought this had already been pacthed aswell, I remember reading about it in the update notes

I've tried it on my console and PC. I don't know if it's been fixed but I thought you should know.

if you have the console version and/or Steam version for PC you should have had this update?

I thought this had already been pacthed aswell, I remember reading about it in the update notes

if you have the console version and/or Steam version for PC you should have had this update?
I believe both consoles and the Steam version should have gotten the patch. Not sure whether The One Bobbin has done a DFA Nuke into the water recently; he just mentions he's experienced it in the past.

There's always the possibility that they don't have the patch, for... some reason. :rolleyes:
haha yes thats what I was thinking but, im not going to jump to conclutions quite yet :p

funny-pictures-pirate-cat-grimaces.jpg

This is now my new fav picture :')

I never update and never check update notes. I think it just wastes time.

Updates fix things that are broken. Don't complain about your game not working right when you're not allowing the developer to fix your game.

Also, how can it be a waste of time when it's defaulted to update automatically without you even having to do anything? If anything, NOT updating is a waste of time.

Posting in this subforum assumes that you do both of these things. Don't bother reporting bugs here if you do not.

Back