What song reminds you of SR4?

The Touch - I loved Transformers the Movie (1986) when I was a kid and to not only have it in the game but to have the Boss start quoting from the film in Grand Finale put a giant grin on my face.

Reignite - Malukah...sure earth is GONE but, still can't help but to get absorbed by the Mass Effect vibe they added to SR4 ;)

Hello.

"Just A Friend" reminds me of SR4, because Zinyak was singing along and made it into a funny moment. Though, there are 3 versions of the song.

Biz Markie - Just A Friend:
Original, I like it.

Too Phat - Just A Friend:
Sampled off Biz Markie, but somehow it's my favourite.

Austin Mahone ft. Flo Rida - Say You're Just A Friend:
Sampled off Biz Markie also, but just another JB.

Last edited:
Terraplane Sun - Get Me Golden. :)

a lot of tracks from every station...

Blur - song2
Gigamesh - all my life
Beware of Darkness - Howl

but my favourite is Kirkwood West - Speed Ball
I love that "dubbie tech-house" track!:rolleyes:

The lack of a metal station forced me to listen to GenX... However, I always think of Cyprus Hill's "Insane the the Membrane" due to rescuing Fun Shaundi when I think of the game

Stars and Stripes by KMFDM. I know it wasn't in the game, but it should have been with the whole presidential thing. :)

"What Is Love," "The Touch," "Insane in the Membrane," "The Boys Are Back in Town," "Safety Dance," "Just a Friend," "Opposites Attract," "This Is How We Do It," and "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing." When I mess around in SR4, I pretty much listen to The Mix the whole time.

"What Is Love," "The Touch," "Insane in the Membrane," "The Boys Are Back in Town," "Safety Dance," "Just a Friend," "Opposites Attract," "This Is How We Do It," and "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing." When I mess around in SR4, I pretty much listen to The Mix the whole time.
Same here, actually like the Mix more in saints row 2, some great songs. Man i cant wait for SDK to come out, when its does you can sure as hell bet i'll be playing The Boys Are Back in Town.

Back