Saints Row IV DLC info thread

And I need to know, which one is available on w hich currently, the last 4, I know isn't on PC/Steam yet, are they available on PS3 and 360 only currently?

I only have the game on PC/Steam

I got the Commander and Chief pack for pre-ordering the game and I got the Brady Games pack with the strategy guide. So they are definitely on the PC.

TBH I was actually very pissed about the rectifier and cheats being DLC. It's pretty annoying to have something used in many places to market the game not be in the base game. It kind of feels like a bait and switch considering none of the DLC was visible until day one. At the very least this should've been available to people who preordered the damn game. What's worse is the fact that the weapon is obviously in the game but locked away by a code. As much as i hate day 1 DLC, I hate it even more when it's a surprise. As much as I love this game, (and I do love it) I wish had I known about the DLC.

TBH I was actually very pissed about the rectifier and cheats being DLC. It's pretty annoying to have something used in many places to market the game not be in the base game. It kind of feels like a bait and switch considering none of the DLC was visible until day one. At the very least this should've been available to people who preordered the damn game. What's worse is the fact that the weapon is obviously in the game but locked away by a code. As much as i hate day 1 DLC, I hate it even more when it's a surprise. As much as I love this game, (and I do love it) I wish had I known about the DLC.
Just be happy that the season pass is only 10$ and I'm guessing since enter the dominatrix was a directors cut it will at least be a long DLC considering it was going to be 30$ for SR3

I wonder what EtD would be about. Is it considered a mission pack or still as a standalone expansion?

Seeing all these new DLC popping up, the only that interest me is the Grass Root Pack, I really want the Plunger Gun that burst into farts and the Season Pass as well. Cant wait to see what they have for the season pass.

Back