without spacsuits

The forced outfit change for the main character is located in 'misc.vpp_pc\game_lib.lua' on lines 5401-5443. It is the last function in the file and is quite nicely commented.

I commented the entire function out, yet...it still happens.
IWjr4Hr.jpg

I checked the outfit in Planet Zin, and it doesn't hide those parts. I don't understand what the issue is.

Should I not just drop the .lua in the game's main directory?

Last edited:
I commented the entire function out, yet...it still happens.

I checked the outfit in Planet Zin, and it doesn't hide those parts. I don't understand what the issue is.

Should I not just drop the .lua in the game's main directory?

I've looked around to see how to repack .lua files; tried to rebuild the packfile using Minimaul's tools, got a much bigger file than the original that basically crashed the whole game :) Simply dropping the .lua in the main directory leads to nothing.
I was going for the Zero Saint Thirty outfit since it's a one piece but as I said I failed miserably :D

I've looked around to see how to repack .lua files; tried to rebuild the packfile using Minimaul's tools, got a much bigger file than the original that basically crashed the whole game :) Simply dropping the .lua in the main directory leads to nothing.
I was going for the Zero Saint Thirty outfit since it's a one piece but as I said I failed miserably :D
That's so strange.
In my SRTT folder, (I use GoSP), there's a few .lua files just loose, and they worked back then.
Hm.

well, this is frustrating. i just wanna remove the spacesuit, and i'm reading a lot of techno babble in this thread but no practical instructions.

only 1 file here: character.xtbl, which alters nothing for me. was there another file named tweak.xtbl that got deleted?

does the char.xtbl file need another mod or some additional editing to function?

well, this is frustrating. i just wanna remove the spacesuit, and i'm reading a lot of techno babble in this thread but no practical instructions.

only 1 file here: character.xtbl, which alters nothing for me. was there another file named tweak.xtbl that got deleted?

does the char.xtbl file need another mod or some additional editing to function?

Not really a SmartAss solution... But here;)
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/how-to-get-naked-boss-in-space-ship.6402/

Back