Customize All Clothing

Is that a thing being worked on? Because I noticed that for items like the Iron Saint people have to actually create their own textures.

So is anyone working on making ALL clothing items customizable? I used the search bar and it didn't turn up any results.

You mean with color choosing when you buy it?
That's not possible quite yet, but it's on a bunch of people's lists, I can guarantee you that.
I really mean that with the wardrobe color changer we can change the colors of all clothing (even reward clothing that's currently not customizable). Is this in the pipeline? because if not then I'm making it a request now :p

Yeah, it's not just a simple value change to make something colorable. It's a complete remapping of the texture, (which we could do) and a change in how the file is read as being colorable or not (which we can't. Not yet anyway).

Yeah, it's not just a simple value change to make something colorable. It's a complete remapping of the texture, (which we could do) and a change in how the file is read as being colorable or not (which we can't. Not yet anyway).
Okay, just wondering :p Thanks for the answer.

Back