Grid Like Weather

Hello :). I was wondering if it would be possible without too much work to add a weather condition to the game. It is in the game (seen below) but goes away after a few seconds when you "Override Simulation". Is it possible at all to make this a permanent weather condition? Or would it be too much of a hassle to do? If you don't necessarily want to do it yourself, could you inform me of how to do it myself? Thank you for your time and your responses. :)

Attachments

• 2013-09-06_00002.jpg
    2013-09-06_00002.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 395
  • 2013-09-06_00003.jpg
    2013-09-06_00003.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 408
Hello :). I was wondering if it would be possible without too much work to add a weather condition to the game. It is in the game (seen below) but goes away after a few seconds when you "Override Simulation". Is it possible at all to make this a permanent weather condition? Or would it be too much of a hassle to do? If you don't necessarily want to do it yourself, could you inform me of how to do it myself? Thank you for your time and your responses. :)
it's actually called Time of Day but i would also like to see this but in terms i think it would be to much of a hassle seeing how this is more of a transition affect running on a code which changes to the selected time of day so(I don't know anything about THIS in general so I'm taking a wild guess so don't believe and or quote me) i'm pretty sure you would have to find that grid like look in the enter simulation or whatever and take that then put it on a loop to keep repeating that so it will show up so in terms if you were to get this as a mod you would not be able to choose any other time of day but that and im pretty sure it would be client sided

Back