Hydraulics Customization Mod v0.1

Strange, the Torch was one of the few cars I didn't drive in SR4 until this morning.
I don't remember it being that fast off the line in SR3... I like em fast anyway.

As for the SR2 stuff, I didn't know.
I only have a Xbox 360 version of SR2, as I kept reading about issues with the pc version and Windows 7, and about the bad audio port (this kept me from buying it for the PC).

I had actually started a new game last night on hardcore mode and this worked out great (now I just need to delete my old save's).

Mike Wilson was able to figure out why the hydraulics weren't working with the mouse. The trick was to remove the gamepad axis bindings and only have them controllable via mouse. I have updated the OP with an extra archive and instructions on how to get it working for kbam! :D

Mike Wilson was able to figure out why the hydraulics weren't working with the mouse. The trick was to remove the gamepad axis bindings and only have them controllable via mouse. I have updated the OP with an extra archive and instructions on how to get it working for kbam! :D
THANK YOU!!!!

(to Mike AND Idol)

Weird... I removed all of my custom vehicles and game still crashes while I'm trying to choose some vehicles from garage.

If you are using a save file that was started before installing the Hydraulics mod do the following.

Uninstall the Hydraulics mod.
Start the game and from inside the game delete every car from your garage (just to be safe).
End the game
Reinstall the Hydraulics mod (and the cheat mod as well).
Restart the Game and from inside the game use the cheat codes to give yourself the vehicles you had to delete.

The reason is the way cars are stored in the save file.
Cars without the hydraulics option in your game save (IE vehicles in your garage) will crash the game if you do not remove them.

You can run the game with the broken cars in the garage, but as soon as you call on that car to be deployed (hud menu vehicle delivery, or going inside the garage at either a Rim jobs or a gateway) the game will lock up.

If you are using a save file that was started before installing the Hydraulics mod do the following.

Uninstall the Hydraulics mod.
Start the game and from inside the game delete every car from your garage (just to be safe).
End the game
Reinstall the Hydraulics mod (and the cheat mod as well).
Restart the Game and from inside the game use the cheat codes to give yourself the vehicles you had to delete.

The reason is the way cars are stored in the save file.
Cars without the hydraulics option in your game save (IE vehicles in your garage) will crash the game if you do not remove them.

You can run the game with the broken cars in the garage, but as soon as you call on that car to be deployed (hud menu vehicle delivery, or going inside the garage at either a Rim jobs or a gateway) the game will lock up.
Thanks. :)
Anyway, I can't remove Texas T, because it's from Glass Roots Pack.

Cool, I might have to piece through this to see how you did it (I still have a desire to make it so any car can be a monster truck, but I need to know what the heck I am doing, and looking for)

Back