More Superpower Upgrades

I'm kinda surprised that no one else has figured this out already, but... to restore the Nuke upgrade for Death From Above while still using this mod:

Open up unlockables.xtbl (using this mod's version for the example) using say, NotePad++, and right at the top, the following should be immediately visible:
Code:
        <Name>Jump_glide_terminal_2</Name>
        <Type>
            <tweak_table>0.0<value0>
                    <value_name>Jump_glide_terminal_velocity</value_name>
                    <scaler>0.2</scaler>
                    </value0>
                <value_name></value_name>
                <scaler>0.0</scaler>
                <value1>
                    <value_name>Player_glide_acceleration</value_name>
                    <scaler>5.0</scaler>
                    </value1>
                </tweak_table>
            </Type>
Edit that section, and only that section, so that it looks like this afterwards:
Code:
        <Type>
            <tweak_table>0.0<value0>
                    <scaler>0.2</scaler>
                    </value0>
                <scaler>0.0</scaler>
                </tweak_table>
            </Type>
Save unlockables.xtbl (keep a backup/copy of the original around, as always), and in-game, the DFA - Nuke upgrade should be restored.

Removing the 'Player_glide_acceleration' entry, made no appreciable difference for me (I wasn't gliding 5x faster with that entry present, compared to without it), so the mod should still be more or less functioning as intended by JokeJujitsu.

Addendum: On a side note, with the 'Jump - Height 4' upgrade purchased, initiating Death From Above at a fully charged super jump's highest elevation (starting at street level) can and will trigger the Nuke explosion, each and every time. No joke.

Last edited:
I'm kinda surprised that no one else has figured this out already, but... to restore the Nuke upgrade for Death From Above while still using this mod:

Open up unlockables.xtbl (using this mod's version for the example) using say, NotePad++, and right at the top, the following should be immediately visible:
Code:
        <Type>
            <tweak_table>0.0<value0>
                    <scaler>0.2</scaler>
                    </value0>
                <scaler>0.0</scaler>
                <value1>
                    <scaler>5.0</scaler>
                    </value1>
                </tweak_table>
            </Type>
Edit that section, and only that section, so that it looks like this afterwards:
Code:
        <Type>
            <tweak_table>0.0<value0>
                    <scaler>0.2</scaler>
                    </value0>
                <scaler>0.0</scaler>
                </tweak_table>
            </Type>
Save unlockables.xtbl (keep a backup/copy of the original around, as always), and in-game, the DFA - Nuke upgrade should be restored.

Removing the 'Player_glide_acceleration' entry, made no appreciable difference for me (I wasn't gliding 5x faster with that entry present, compared to without it), so the mod should still be more or less functioning as intended by JokeJujitsu.

Addendum: On a side note, with the 'Jump - Height 4' upgrade purchased, initiating Death From Above at a fully charged super jump's highest elevation (starting at street level) can and will trigger the Nuke explosion, each and every time. No joke.

Crazy DFA nuke settings...
Code:
  <Tweak_Table_Entry>
  <Name>Player_death_from_above_explosion_dist_1</Name>
  <Value>50</Value>
  <Description>Distance for basic death from above explosions and where speed increases.</Description>
  <_Editor>
  <Category>Entries:Super Powers:DFA</Category>
  </_Editor>
  </Tweak_Table_Entry>
  <Tweak_Table_Entry>
  <Name>Player_death_from_above_explosion_dist_2</Name>
  <Value>100</Value>
  <Description>Distance for medium death from above explosions and where speed increases.</Description>
  <_Editor>
  </_Editor>
  </Tweak_Table_Entry>
  <Tweak_Table_Entry>
  <Name>Player_death_from_above_explosion_dist_3</Name>
  <Value>150</Value>
  <Description>Distance for large death from above explosions and where speed increases.</Description>
  <_Editor>
  </_Editor>
  </Tweak_Table_Entry>
  <Tweak_Table_Entry>
  <Name>Player_death_from_above_max_dist</Name>
  <Value>159</Value>
  <Description>meters</Description>
  <_Editor>
  </_Editor>
  </Tweak_Table_Entry>
  <Tweak_Table_Entry>
  <Name>Player_death_from_above_min_distance</Name>
  <Value>3.0</Value>
  <Description>Minimum distance from ground that the dfa attack can be initiated</Description>
  <_Editor>
  </_Editor>
  </Tweak_Table_Entry>
  <Tweak_Table_Entry>
  <Name>Player_death_from_above_nuke_distance</Name>
  <Value>160</Value>
  <Description>must be greater than Player_death_from_above_max_dist When the DFA is greater than this distance in meters it will cause a nuke rather than a regular explosion</Description>

Essentially... you'll pull off DFA Nuke from the height of a 3 story building and Nuke works at Max Height as well.
Heck with this setting I don't use stomp much anymore...

Open the tweak_tables.xtbl with notepad, notepad++, or any other text editor.
search for "<Name>Player_super_sprint_fov_ramp_speed</Name>" and "<Name>Player_super_sprint_max_speed</Name>"
the next line under each of those sets how fast you get to max and what your max speed is.
I set my ramp to 25 and set my max to 60... and my character really gets going at 60!!!

Thanks, I'll do that.

Code:
        <Type>
            <tweak_table>0.0<value0>
                    <scaler>0.2</scaler>
                    </value0>
                <scaler>0.0</scaler>
                <value1>
                    <scaler>5.0</scaler>
                    </value1>
                </tweak_table>
            </Type>
Code:
        <Type>
            <tweak_table>0.0<value0>
                    <scaler>0.2</scaler>
                    </value0>
                <scaler>0.0</scaler>
                </tweak_table>
            </Type>

It works. :D

Me likey. Me likey very much.

It'd be awesome if this was expanded on further. Parameters like jump distance, and further enhancements to existing powers like Stomp, Buff, and Blast would really bring about a sense of customization and specialization. Instead of having every single power upgrade, players would have to chose between them, going for specific skills, and making each character much more unique. Just my opinion.

Just imagine what you could do!

You could have an agile, lightning-fast fireball-thrower, a slow, deliberate super-strong hulk with massive stomp radius, or a gravity-controller with flight and levitating stomp powers. The possibilities are endless!

Last edited:
Hello I made a video featuring your mod. Definitely one of my favorites so far :). Keep up the good work!!!

Very good. @Holy Cowlick I love the mod review video's for Skyrim mods, so I hope you keep this up. I think it really helps build the modding community. You need a catchy name for your video's, like Vidi-Row Mods or something.

As for the mod, I'd like to see more of this type stuff ,but with huge prices to justify continuing to play. Maybe additional gun, or car upgrades for 1 million dollars. I have 3 million with nothing to spend it on!

Does anyone know what determines momentum or distance with the Air Dash? I want to alter it so that it makes the player character dash without any loss of altitude (basically would allow indefinite horizontal movement with unlimited Air Dashes, AKA true flight, more or less).

I'd also like to know what determines forward momentum in mid-air, and such.

Last edited:
Back