SPOILERS dubstep remix!

Well, it cost man-hours to edit the tracks down to loops, to change the weapon variant tables to add them, to make a new skin graphic.. a LOT of work for the poor person working on fitting cues for the songs.. then of course some quick testing to see if it worked (quick since this is hardly a patch, chance of it breaking stuff is low)...

It's not free. Is it worth $3? Not in my opinion. Is it worth some money though? Sure. When it hits a Steam sale I might buy it.. I could justify a buck to buck-fifty for it.

I did love the promo video though :D

(edit) Ellix beat me to it. As he said, it takes work to make.

I kinda wish "What is love" was added to it, but the classical makes me soooooo friggin happy. Someone needs to fly me in a chopper so I can sit in the back and rain some Apocalypse Now down on steelport lol

I kinda wish "What is love" was added to it, but the classical makes me soooooo friggin happy.

It's a weapon. It's meant to be an instrument of doom not a rainbow machine (scratch that, Rainblower).

Still that would be pretty damn epic, but let's not give Volition ideas.

hey, it would be sweet to add little flowing rainbows and hearts for that song lol maybe some tiny unicorns to. It would be EPIC someone at Volition please do this. lol

APM isn't public domain. It also isn't free. Neither were the hours put in by the artists to make the skins or the audio designers who cut, looped, LPF'd, painstakingly added markers to the tracks, and hooked them into Wwise. Can't resist alien oppression without a little sweat at least.

Also that's my voice doing the cheesy announcer. This awesome ad was made completely in-house ;)
i bought it anyway. :3
and wow that ad kicked ass. so does polka. you dont have to buy it if you dont like it but i needed more music to kill people with than just dubstep. i like that its a seperate gun rather than skins what i originally thought. :O

Last edited:
also. am i the only one who like holding their gun like a trumpet when the big band song is playing?

I think once the modders gets the SDK, these tiny costume and skin DLC will be rather pointless when they able to make their own version for free. The only DLC that really matters to me are the missions DLC but so far none exist yet.

$2.99 is bit expensive but when Steam Sales comes, it'll probably dirt cheap by then.
It would but they won't be allowed to re-create any costume from any of the DLC's or it would instantly become pirateing

But off of the dark stuff I also can't wait to see what kind of clothing the modders will make

Back