Past Gangs Spawning Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the odds you'll be able to add all of the gangs in the series, even if you must resort to recolored citizens?
No chance unless I can surpass the character limit.

is it possible to add some helicopters or STAG VTOLs to the version with just cops and gang members? It gets a bit tiresome fighting the same cops and guardsmen on the ground over and over again.
Sure. I'll add this to my to-do list. :)
I'd like that, I mean you can wear a Decker outfit and re-color your car all you want, but it feels lonely...

Also, can this mod cause crashes during "completing" part of various missions/activities, or just randomly? Or is it the game itself and how well it plays in co-op. Will it work if only one person has it, or it may cause issues in some way?

This mod is stable sofar and if you want it stable during co-op both of you (remote player and host) need to have the mod installed.
do you plan to add an possible gang with the terrorist like at the start of the game ? idk if its a "gang" , should be cool if its possible to add them :D
Maybe. I'll look it through tonight. ;)

Miku,

I feel bad for asking, but you've been generous to other people with things like this, so I thought I would anyway.
Would it be possible for you to make a modified version of the Aliens Increase set with no marauders, or could you give me pointers on what needs to be edited to remove/replace them?
They're the only enemy type in the game that I hate. Most powers don't work on them, and it really slows down the combat having to focus on taking them down when they spawn so frequently and are so tough.

Oh yea, forgot to ask, is it better to have this mod after finishing or it works fine even when you just start out?
Idk, if it's steam patching or w.e, but after starting a new game and playing on single player it's crashed several times...unless I didn't have the mod installed...It had no issues on the save that had all missions cept the Grand Finale finished. @.@

Miku,

I feel bad for asking, but you've been generous to other people with things like this, so I thought I would anyway.
Would it be possible for you to make a modified version of the Aliens Increase set with no marauders, or could you give me pointers on what needs to be edited to remove/replace them?
They're the only enemy type in the game that I hate. Most powers don't work on them, and it really slows down the combat having to focus on taking them down when they spawn so frequently and are so tough.
Open notoriety_spawn.xtbl and scroll down until you see the following:
Code:
            <wave_contents_elm>
                <wave_id>0</wave_id>
                <num_vehicles>1</num_vehicles>
                <next_spawn_delay>30</next_spawn_delay>
                <variant_name>on foot</variant_name>
                <Occupants>
                    <driver>npc_alien_marauder</driver>
                    </Occupants>
                </wave_contents_elm>
All you need to do is erase every entry like this containing npc_alien_marauder. You need to erase the entire entry, not just the npc.
If you still want them to spawn after all but less frequently increase the value of <next_spawn_delay>.

Oh yea, forgot to ask, is it better to have this mod after finishing or it works fine even when you just start out?
Idk, if it's steam patching or w.e, but after starting a new game and playing on single player it's crashed several times...unless I didn't have the mod installed...It had no issues on the save that had all missions cept the Grand Finale finished. @.@
Everything works fine on my end even with a new start with this mod installed. Do you have any other mods installed?

When will this mod be "released". Seems to be in solid working order and is filled with awesomeness. People shouldn't miss out on it because they think it's not "done". It's the closest thing to the NPC Behavior and Spawn mod for SRTT, essential, imo.

Everything works fine on my end even with a new start with this mod installed. Do you have any other mods installed?
Nope. Tried it without any other mods and it kept crashing on missions with Matt Miller(Not the saving or loyalty one, the other ones), or just randomly without warning. 100% taken over simulation had no issues, but it's much more fun to do missions with random gangs/more people to shoot.

Can I make a recommendation for how I think notoriety for the cops only version should work (to ensure that there's lots of variety)?

1-3 Stars: Cops of varying frequency, with helicopter snipers at 3 (if they're still able to be done, I suppose)
4 Stars: "" + Ultor Masako and National Guard (with occasional helicopters and tanks)
5 Stars: "" + STAG (with occasional VTOLs and tanks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back