Past Gangs Spawning Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
This mod is good stuff. Adds life to the city with all the random cop-gang fights breaking out, lots more npc variety, and it hasn't caused me any problems thus far. What I would love to see is when a warden spawns, to sometimes have multiple wardens spawn, or some other super powered enemy.

I have to admit, this mod is amazing :) The addition of gangs boosts up the post-campaign gameplay remarkably well. I just can't get enough of fighting Morningstar.

is it possible to add some helicopters or STAG VTOLs to the version with just cops and gang members? It gets a bit tiresome fighting the same cops and guardsmen on the ground over and over again.

What are the odds you'll be able to add all of the gangs in the series, even if you must resort to recolored citizens?
I'd like that, I mean you can wear a Decker outfit and re-color your car all you want, but it feels lonely...

Also, can this mod cause crashes during "completing" part of various missions/activities, or just randomly? Or is it the game itself and how well it plays in co-op. Will it work if only one person has it, or it may cause issues in some way?

Not related to the mod, but I was thinking, how great it would be if your homies would comment on the locations(they have connections to) they're in, like they do during missions...;@.,.@; Or I'm possibly thinking too RPG there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back