Non-glitching city

Awesome. I loved the effect while playing through the story, but know it's ran it's course.....time to go. Ironically it mimics what SRTT looks like on my old laptop.....

Thank you, thank you, you saved my eyesight. I couldn't handle the pixellation. Great mod and I sure appreciate you explaining how to make it work with existing mods that use tweak_table.xtbl, that was a nice touch.

Fantastic mod, but if I can trouble you with disabling the walls in the game having a shiny digital effect similar to pixelization. It looks like a shift in bump map offset...

now if there was just a way to get rid of the annoying wall texture rolling I'd be happy. There's got to be a way to make it look like "the real world."

Merging instructions:
And if you would like to merge this tweak with some other mods, open requested tweak_table.xtbl and change "Glitch_effect_lifetime" value to 0 (line 425).

This isn't working with the modified Fly tweak_table.xtbl, I put 0 in and it won't load the game just hangs on the last splash screen ??

Merging instructions:
And if you would like to merge this tweak with some other mods, open requested tweak_table.xtbl and change "Glitch_effect_lifetime" value to 0 (line 425).

This isn't working with the modified Fly tweak_table.xtbl, I put 0 in and it won't load the game just hangs on the last splash screen ??

You can't use regular notepad to edit tweak_table.xtbl. You'll need something like Notepad++ to do so and have it load correctly.

Merging instructions:

Basically what IdolNinja said plus note that the mod you're talking about (http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/fly-mod.3773/) uses a tweak_table.xtbl where - unlike vanilla - almost every tag has been placed in a separate line. Therefore line 425 holds a value of "Assault_bot_explode_delay_sec" instead of "Glitch_effect_lifetime". Line 2992 is the one you're looking for :)

Fantastic mod, but if I can trouble you with disabling the walls in the game having a shiny digital effect similar to pixelization. It looks like a shift in bump map offset...
Yeah, I'm doing my best to get rid of that effect but no luck so far...

"You can't use regular notepad to edit tweak_table.xtbl. You'll need something like Notepad++ to do so and have it load correctly." -

IdolNinja,
Thanks for the heads-up on what is needed to edit xtbl files. I managed to merge both mods. (For some reason I can't reply to your post, I get no reply button and a loading icon stays constant. There are several posts that say loading but your post is the only one where the reply button is missing)

Back