Past Gangs Spawning Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a possibility to select which gang combinations you want? And maybe add Deckers? I miss Deckers.
No that's not possible, maybe if I make a batch file you'll be able to pick more... but I'm not sure if I'm going to do that.

There's something I don't know it it comes from you, but stiletto, churchill and swindle gang cars don't keep their gang logo after save. Is there a way to fix this?

There's something I don't know it it comes from you, but stiletto, churchill and swindle gang cars don't keep their gang logo after save. Is there a way to fix this?
I tried to store Brotherhood Swindle and I don't have the mod. It seems that some decals just vanish after saving the car in a garage. It's something Kenshin with Japanese decals from SR3 suffered from, too.

I tried to store Brotherhood Swindle and I don't have the mod. It seems that some decals just vanish after saving the car in a garage. It's something Kenshin with Japanese decals from SR3 suffered from, too.
And...Could we hope any fix as a mod/patch or SRTT didn't have correction until now? Because I'm a gang cars collector and I admit I don't really like my gang cars turning in vanilla ^^"

And...Could we hope any fix as a mod/patch or SRTT didn't have correction until now? Because I'm a gang cars collector and I admit I don't really like my gang cars turning in vanilla ^^"
I don't know if it would require SDK. Since it hasn't been fixed even in SR3 (Kenshin bike), I'd just wait for it.

What if you customise a vehicle with the extra gang colours and then remove the mod? Or if you save one of different cop cars and then remove it?

Sounds reasonable that it should work fine right? Since the paintjobs and cars should be all in the code the host player is running.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back