Clipping error with Fett Armor

If you chose the Fett Armor (top) with any bottom, there's a gap between them that you can see through. All the way around as if you're floating above your waist.

If you chose the Fett Armor (top) with any bottom, there's a gap between them that you can see through. All the way around as if you're floating above your waist.
screenshot?

Are you playing a male Boss, Vipes? 'Cause I've just tried the Ransom top armor with my female Boss and there's no clipping/missing body parts whatsoever - mixed it with several pants/bottoms from other stores. The EVA suit, on the other hand, clips a lot (it's not the game lightning that causes clipping issues, like some combos in SR3 that would appear borked only during cutscenes or under particular light FX).

n39b.jpg

EDIT: played a while with the Inauguration Station to see what's missing in the game, the EVA Suit doesn't clip at all, unlike the final game.
Just a (very) wild guess: maybe displacement/bump maps' values for the undersuit are a little off, so that the cloth underneath rips through the armor bits? If what little I know about 3d modeling is right, I think there are 3 UV zones on the Suit; the cloth appears to be one, so its mat node might be wrong. Again, it's just speculation on my part so I'll be more than happy to be corrected :)

Last edited:
Back