Saints Row IV Saints row IV cars and missions

I wanted to know if there is a version of these cars that spawn regularly the stiletto,lighting,rattler,lockdown,nforcer and the f69 vtol if so where do they spawn?

Now about the missions is it possible to replay them or do you have to restart the game completely just to do the last mission again or maybe add the replay option in an update

Lockdown and Rattler in their chrome variants are obtainable through car theft missions. N-Forcer and VTOL... I don't think they spawn at all. Dunno for the rest (Stiletto, Lightning).

oh ok i seen the stiletto in one of the missions or quests when the sons of somedi were around and i seen the nforcer and vtol in kinzies loyalty mission the nforcer and vtol were unenterable though

I'm not sure if this will work, but as was explained by Volition in another Ask Volition thread or somewhere on the forum, whatever you're driving shows up in traffic much more than it normally would. That's a memory limitation but you may be able to use it to your advantage here. IIRC, the Chrome vehicles are just a variant, technically speaking, so if the regular versions are capable of spawning at all in a vanilla game, then they should after driving the variant around a while.

I think special variants will still cause "average" variants to spawn, if they're allowed to at all. So try that out maybe.

As for the STAG vehicles, I don't think anything can be done about those, other than mods. But who knows, an exploit could be found for those at some point.

I'm not sure if this will work, but as was explained by Volition in another Ask Volition thread or somewhere on the forum, whatever you're driving shows up in traffic much more than it normally would. That's a memory limitation but you may be able to use it to your advantage here. IIRC, the Chrome vehicles are just a variant, technically speaking, so if the regular versions are capable of spawning at all in a vanilla game, then they should after driving the variant around a while.

I think special variants will still cause "average" variants to spawn, if they're allowed to at all. So try that out maybe.
This would work in SR2, but we changed how vehicles worked in SR3 and SR4, so the chrome version would be the only one that was loaded.

I'm not sure if this will work, but as was explained by Volition in another Ask Volition thread or somewhere on the forum, whatever you're driving shows up in traffic much more than it normally would.

Always thought that was a feature in SR and GTA incase your favorite car you're driving went boom. Always used it as such.

Back