Better Weapons Mod

I'm still looking for a fix. So far I've found nothing. Probably gonna have to edit the camera.

Take your time. It's pretty easy to avoid as I'd never use this gun regularly any how. Was just confirming it. You are one of my favorite modders here so I'm not about to push you.

Question, is anyone getting a crash when going into their weapons cache at a gateway?
Not sure if it's on my end or not as it only happens with this mod.

Take your time. It's pretty easy to avoid as I'd never use this gun regularly any how. Was just confirming it. You are one of my favorite modders here so I'm not about to push you.
Well thanks I really appreciate that a lot. It's good to hear :).

I wanted to confirm that this mod is undoing all of your weapon upgrades on each load with exception to the following weapons:

RPG, Alien RPG, Baseball Bat, and the Rectifier Probe.

All weapons retain custom skin selection, but other upgrades such as RoF, Damage, etc, do not save properly.

I wanted to confirm that this mod is undoing all of your weapon upgrades on each load with exception to the following weapons:

RPG, Alien RPG, Baseball Bat, and the Rectifier Probe.

All weapons retain custom skin selection, but other upgrades such as RoF, Damage, etc, do not save properly.

I was getting that without this mod, and I'm pretty sure it was related to the save corruption thing that the big patch had caused. A patch today fixed that, so please try playing again, and see if the upgrades are sticking, now. Would hate for the author to try and fix something that isn't even caused by the mod.

Breaks Loud Locust: Camera comes unstuck from the character and stays that way. Also, confirming that it wipes most or all weapon upgrades.

tried it after patch. upgrades still wiped. .-.

So is the mod that's causing my weapon upgrades to never save? I've been trying to figure out which mod has been causing that effect. It's getting really annoying having to upgrade all my weapons every time I load a save.

found the problem. UPDATE YOUR TABLES.
seriously. i removed this mod and guess what? it fixed the problem of weapon upgrades never saved. if you'd like, i can do it.
edit: got it done and testing.
yup. fixed again. say you want me to release this one too?

Back