DLC that YOU want to see

Tara Platt DLC, the 'Russian' personality from SR3.
Steve Blum, the Zombie personality, would be nice to see as well.
I would definitely pay money to be able to play my SR3 Russian in SR4.

i would like to see a REAL ending from the dlcs
like one that actually concludes the story...
maybe go back in time and kill the dinos from evolving or w/e thus stopping the whole thing from happening.
butterfly effect np..

I'd love to see some proper weapons or reskins for starters, normal weapons that is. I'm not saying the special ones suck, it's just that... damn it I want my guns!

I'd kill for (and with) a proper GDHC and a good ol' fashion minigun and AK47-esque weapon. A Scarface style M16 with attached grenade launcher would be great too.

SR IV is also seriously lacking proper super-cars. Would be nice to have a DLC pack containing cars based off Koenigseggs, Porsches, Ferrari's etc...

That's just some stuff I'd like for my personal taste though, what I really think SR IV needs are three things:

1. A "Classic mode". Or better yet, more options for customizing the Steelport simulation on the computer aboard the Nabuco-Normandy, that allow you to return the city to normal (law enforcement and army instead of aliens, glass towers instead of alien towers, dynamic weather, etc) or disable super-powers for yourself and homies. It would be cool if you could switch between super-power alien slaying action and old-school law enforcement rampage at will, or combine the two options and kill aliens with nothing but guns, or crippling the army with your super-powers.

2. More activities. Both new and old-school. Like maybe add some cyber-esque trials similar to the mission where... (spoiler, highlight to read)
>> ...you rescue Matt Miller from his simulation. <<
Or bring back some old ones like Trail Blazing, Septic Avenger, etc...

3. Basic diversions (singleplayer, co-op or pvp in co-op like Cat and Mouse) that give you something to do when you're tired of doing the same activities over and over. Like racing (VEHICLE RACING!!!) or death-matches (WITH GUNS).

Last edited:
you don't want your sports cars modeled after porsche's, they will look all alike.

Stag DLC: Stag skins for alien weapons, Stag vehicles, Stag Costumes and possibly Stag replacement for aliens as a toggleable simulation setting.

Fight club Arena DLC: Like the Superpower fight club before it, 3 or more varying arenas that you can customize the rules on (Waves,Boss,Enemytypes,NoPowers,Etc)

More Saints Row loveletters. Go back and save Lin. Save Eesh. Save Carlos.

Swing back and snag Oleg, Zimos, Viola, and Birk.

Final mission of SRTT redux: Hunt down Killbane after he's escaped. Hunt down Dex for doing the same.

And let me roll with Troy again.

-I find your lack of steel folding chairs disturbing;hopefully a wrestling tights/weapons pack is on the horizon.
-More expanded activities, namely the customizable fight club
- zany loose-end story story missions.

Stag DLC: Stag skins for alien weapons, Stag vehicles, Stag Costumes and possibly Stag replacement for aliens as a toggleable simulation setting.

Fight club Arena DLC: Like the Superpower fight club before it, 3 or more varying arenas that you can customize the rules on (Waves,Boss,Enemytypes,NoPowers,Etc)

I hate everything regarding STAG, except the outfits. Why do you guys like STAG so much ?

Back