SPOILERS What if...?

Nah, it's rebooted, not destroyed. Also, they mention that they have Fun Shaundi saved as a backup on a computer on the ship.

Oh, right. There is that.

Personally the time travel scenario I'd like to see is the Saints heading back in time to the plane, and charging and beating the shit out of Zinyak when he arrives to get Gat.

You know this interference could somehow affect Loren and turn him into the supervillain SR3 was building him up as before he got squished.
Just saying there's a lot of in-joke potential there..

What I don't get is with all of the Zen Tech, they don't list anything about Terra-forming.
Or Planet Reconstruction, a sustained black hole shot into the center of a debris field and you have a planet. Just remember to turn the black hole off before the planet/material is sucked into it. Use of the Shield tech could be used to push/pull material into the are you plan to make a planet... yada yada yada.

Well, look at Zinyak. Despite his accent and love of classic novels and whatnot, civility does not appear to be his strong suit.
If the Zin were so inclined, I'm quite sure creation could have achieved such a level.
But the Zin don't make; they break, saving only the most 'promising' specimens.

Well, look at Zinyak. Despite his accent and love of classic novels and whatnot, civility does not appear to be his strong suit.
If the Zin were so inclined, I'm quite sure creation could have achieved such a level.
But the Zin don't make; they break, saving only the most 'promising' specimens.
I read this in his soothing voice.

For Fun Shaundi just make a clone of old Shaundi's body and input Fun Shaundi VR's conscience into it.
And do a Similar thing for CID, give him a clone body (let him have a run at Image as Designed to create his character).

I think a funnier thing to do would be to have the Saints give CID an extra partition and run the Fun Shaundi AI off of that, so now you have a schizophrenic robot that really IS two people in the same body...who also have a romantic relationship with each other. It'd be pretty fucking weird and I could see the Saints doing that.

I loved to listen to his station from time to time just to hear what he had to say, such a brilliant and well thought out protagonist. You want to kill him, but you always want to hear what he has to say next, i was glad to rip his damn head off, but i would of liked to hear him more often. He should of also narrated his text adventures in my opinion.

justify them deciding to save at the very least Oleg and Josh, I'm pretty sure Oleg will be saved based on an audio log.

Which one ?

Back