Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer

Clothing coloring is part of the item itself and nothing that is a part of this mod. Something like that is going to have to wait until the SDK is released.
Have they said when the SDK will be released?

when i used this mod, it disabled my coop options, and it was working fine after i got rid of it. any reasons why?

when i used this mod, it disabled my coop options, and it was working fine after i got rid of it. any reasons why?

Do you own the legal Steam version of the game?

Does this mod for aircrafts only work if you retrieve the vehicle from the gateway? Because, I got a F-69 Vtol (Regular variant) from your additional cheats, and customized it with this into a red jet. I retrieved it from my gateway and all seems to be working well. Until, that plane crashed (Due to my, supremely stupid flying). I took a VTOL from my phone's vehicle delivery, and it spawned me in a regular one. So, I decided to return to a gateway and took one from the heliport, it's back in red. Haven't tested this on others, but this one had been tried twice with the same effect.

Does this mod for aircrafts only work if you retrieve the vehicle from the gateway? Because, I got a F-69 Vtol (Regular variant) from your additional cheats, and customized it with this into a red jet. I retrieved it from my gateway and all seems to be working well. Until, that plane crashed (Due to my, supremely stupid flying). I took a VTOL from my phone's vehicle delivery, and it spawned me in a regular one. So, I decided to return to a gateway and took one from the heliport, it's back in red. Haven't tested this on others, but this one had been tried twice with the same effect.
the same thing hapened with me, with my gold vtol

yes i do, and that was the only mod i was using at the time

Menu lockups lke that is one of the signs of a cracked game. Please integrate your Steam account before we troubleshoot further.

Menu lockups lke that is one of the signs of a cracked game. Please integrate your Steam account before we troubleshoot further.
I've been getting menu lockups, and menus that just go black with a purple border. They still work, I just can't see what's there.

Back