Easy Unlocker

Thx for sharing - been playing for a while at my friends house. GREAT game!

You are welcome.

This is supposed to unlock DFA if not unlocked yet? (installed v4 and i didnt unlock it)

No this is not meant to unlock DFA: however, once DFA is unlocked via the storyline, DFA-Nuke will automatically be unlocked for you. Currently this mod only unlocks based on level restrictions and challenge restrictions, but I will work later today on a version that unlocks based on mission restrictions as well.

Would it be possible to have a "light" version which just sets the Cluster price to 1 for Upgrades? I don't mind playing the game but that'd boost the playthrough anyway.
Thank you in advance :)

Hello,
Thank you for sharing this mod =)
I have a simple request where I would like to have All Challenge Restricted Upgrades/Unlockables On Game Start, but at normal cluster & cache costs, as a small challenge =)

Hope you'll help on this one. Thank you in advance =)

That can definitely be arranged. I'll add an optional file later today.

Any ETA on when we can expect this? I'm also very interested in this individual mod. I find the idea of having to complete all these crappy side-quests to unlock campaign-worthy abilities, as a joke - so you can imagine how relieved i was to find your mod; and the posts above! Sincerely looking forward to this optional mod. Thanks in advanced for your time and hard work, it is appreciated greatly.

You are welcome.

No this is not meant to unlock DFA: however, once DFA is unlocked via the storyline, DFA-Nuke will automatically be unlocked for you. Currently this mod only unlocks based on level restrictions and challenge restrictions, but I will work later today on a version that unlocks based on mission restrictions as well.
Unlocked it now, it's awesome hehe :D tnx for this mod :)

Thank you for this mod.

Request: Could you make a mod Easy reset?

A mod who can reset all upgrades/power upgrades?
Example call someone and i reset them all?

Back