Better Weapons Mod

FIXED. he forgot the weapon upgrades table.
here ya go. put this in along with his and youll never have to worry about your weapons overheating again!
Please let me know before posting something like this. I had been working on my own weapon_upgrades table to add in to the mod to fix this. Still going to upload. I appreciate that you're trying to help. Not trying to be a dick.

FIXED. he forgot the weapon upgrades table.
here ya go. put this in along with his and youll never have to worry about your weapons overheating again!
IdolNinja please remove this post as I have fixed the issue and this file is no longer needed and was posted without permission.

IdolNinja please remove this post as I have fixed the issue and this file is no longer needed and was posted without permission.
sorry about that. >< i shoulda asked before doing it.
no need to delete it idol i removed it. :3

sorry about that. >< i shoulda asked before doing it.
no need to delete it idol i removed it. :3
Hey man don't worry about it I'm not mad haha :p. Just tell me next time and I'll fix it and also I'm about to credit you in the OP for helping with the weapon_upgrades. Because you did edit your own table and I don't want that work to go unnoticed.

Hey man don't worry about it I'm not mad haha :p. Just tell me next time and I'll fix it and also I'm about to credit you in the OP for helping with the weapon_upgrades. Because you did edit your own table and I don't want that work to go unnoticed.
wow thanks! :3 welp. time to rape steelport WITH MAH LAZORZ!!1. >:3

thanks!

Just one small thing, the Tiny Pistol seems to lock the camera in place. Is there a way to stop this? I'm using the Friendly Fire Unrestricted mod too.

Last edited:
Back