Super Mech Mod

Not super enough...Can you make it climb up and fly faster? Like the giant zinyak mech one? And can you mix it with your better weapons mod? And the second I try the mech the jet pack doesn't work any more as well.
Maybe if you were a little less rude about it mate.

Hey LeGeNtUs,
I want to open by saying im loving your mods! Keep up the great work. :)

I was looking at your xtbls and noticed that they are all nice and expanded with each entry on its own line while all the other xtbls I have seen are all squashed together and hard as hell to read. How did you get yours into a linear state? I hope you didnt have to go through and do it by hand. I am assuming you used a tool, would you mind sharing what it was and what function you used if indeed it was a tool?

Thank you.

Hey LeGeNtUs,
I want to open by saying im loving your mods! Keep up the great work. :)

I was looking at your xtbls and noticed that they are all nice and expanded with each entry on its own line while all the other xtbls I have seen are all squashed together and hard as hell to read. How did you get yours into a linear state? I hope you didnt have to go through and do it by hand. I am assuming you used a tool, would you mind sharing what it was and what function you used if indeed it was a tool?

Thank you.
I use notepad to edit the more complicated processes like adding and subtracting lines. But for just simply editing the lines I use a simple tool called SRTTXTBLEditor. It works for SR: 4. I'm happy to hear you're enjoying my mods I love seeing this kinda appreciation. Thank you!

I use notepad to edit the more complicated processes like adding and subtracting lines. But for just simply editing the lines I use a simple tool called SRTTXTBLEditor. It works for SR: 4. I'm happy to hear you're enjoying my mods I love seeing this kinda appreciation. Thank you!

Thanks for the info. Ill check out SRTTXTBLEditor tomorrow. Ive been using Notepad++ which is great for most text editing and has some great sorting features especially when working with various types of code, but I couldnt figure out how to get it to un-mash the xtbls to a nice line by line style. Check out Notepad ++ if you havent used it before, its a nice upgrade to regular notepad.

Thanks again!

Back