Unlimited Super Powers Mod

ty well it work with ur mech mod tho?
They are one mod with the Better Weapons Mod file. Enjoy :)

Edit: Reminder: My Mech Mod uses tweak_tables.xtbl AND weapons.xtbl. The Better Weapons Mod ONLY uses the weapons.xtbl. The Mech weapons do not over heat in my Mech Mod, they also do not over-heat in my better Weapons mod.

Thanks for creating the mod I for one enjoy it greatly. I have found a potential conflict which in turn creates an issue while using the mod. While doing Johnny Gat's rescue mission. during the phase where you pilot the mech suit. While running the mod the player character will land on the Zin mothership and the mech suit will despawn forcing the player to go on foot. taking a lucky guess I moved your mod to another folder and the mission ran through perfectly I am running the 5% genki spawn mod & the additional cheats mod. In reference to the additional cheats mod I had activated the unlock all cheat.

Thanks for creating the mod I for one enjoy it greatly. I have found a potential conflict which in turn creates an issue while using the mod. While doing Johnny Gat's rescue mission. during the phase where you pilot the mech suit. While running the mod the player character will land on the Zin mothership and the mech suit will despawn forcing the player to go on foot. taking a lucky guess I moved your mod to another folder and the mission ran through perfectly I am running the 5% genki spawn mod & the additional cheats mod. In reference to the additional cheats mod I had activated the unlock all cheat.
That's really odd and disappointing to hear :/. Even more unfortunately I see no way to fix it. But you could always just remove the mod for that specific mission and put it back in when you're done. :). Sorry about that one mate, I'm glad you enjoy it otherwise though!

Back