Play as Giant Zinyak Mech

I was just messing with this this morning! :D But mine was a cheap homies.xtbl edit because I know nothing of working with camera editing hehe That's awesome though! Only addition I can think of is to add it as a separate homie so we can have both mech suits, but I'm not sure if the rest of the tables can be expanded as easily as homies to support that. Definitely going to plop this into my game though.

Would you also please add a readme to your release with install instructions? I know this was probably unclear since we only had the mod release rules in the SRTT subforum (until I just added them now as a new sticky.)
Sorry, added in.
Not sure if intended, but my shotgun was replaced by a rocket launcher. Also, it seems the boundaries have been removed (you can go straight through the red walls in the mech suit).
Ahhhhhh. I was playing around with all the weapons values, so I did change some other things around when I was testing. I did things like made the Alien RPG an SMG class weapon so you could dual wield it, made the Rocket a shotgun class and whenever you hit someone with a rocket they become your ally.

If it annoys you I can give you a Weapons.xtbl that's vanilla except for the gun for the mech.

Ahhhhhh. I was playing around with all the weapons values, so I did change some other things around when I was testing. I did things like made the Alien RPG an SMG class weapon so you could dual wield it, made the Rocket a shotgun class and whenever you hit someone with a rocket they become your ally.

If it annoys you I can give you a Weapons.xtbl that's vanilla except for the gun for the mech.
Other people may want vanilla guns, but I'm fine with the way it is, was just letting you know.

Whoa. Spoilers.

Idolninja, can you ban this guy?

Very funny. If you are browsing mod releases then we have to assume that you've already beaten the game. There's really no way to even have certain mod releases without spoilers.

Not sure if intended, but my shotgun was replaced by a rocket launcher. Also, it seems the boundaries have been removed (you can go straight through the red walls in the mech suit).
yah the rpg is now in the shotgun slot and the alien rpg is in the smg slot, which has the hilarious side effect of you dual wielding rpgs and firing them super fast forever

Back