Additional Cheats

i can tell you, that the gold in Genki M.O.M. Hard, IS possible... i managed to beat it with 3 seconds to spare... you have to have alot of luck, use some strategy (like grabbing a car before heading to the third area cause cars dont like to spawn there just when you need them) and also you should beat the platforming rifts on gold first, as the glide and jump distance unlocks speed up movement from area to area by a few seconds

i believe that and the speed rifts, (and also possibly the blackhole mayhem) are the hardest activities in the game (at-least for me), and im pretty sure the speed rift one comes down to awkward controls, would probably work better if they were remapped to the mouse

I have everything except Genki M.O.M Gold and TK Rift Gold. In fact, I'm thinking Genki would be easier if Tornado could be disabled without disabling super run, so that I stop blowing everything I want to grab across the world lol.

Also, maybe its just me, but if I try to travel too far with something (anything, car, person, Genki head), it de-rezzes before I get there.

*snip*
Also, maybe its just me, but if I try to travel too far with something (anything, car, person, Genki head), it de-rezzes before I get there.

are you useing force, or lightning or lifedrain?

force doesnt damage the object your carrying untill you throw it, so its good for carrying things long distance, i never really had much trouble with derezeing objects personally
tornado does have an effect, but i find for the most part, it doesnt help nor hinder

another tip, sometimes, when you toss something through a close by ring, you can regrab the same item and use it for another... this doesnt work on cars, but it works well for peds and genki heads
after that its down to luck, memorization, and reflexes, in order of importance

final tip ive found... when you first start the activity, immediately restart it... from the default starting place it puts you at, if you grab a ped, and aim just at the edge of the roof where the on roof green ring is, you will hit it every time without even moving, grabbing a second and turning around will allow you to fire one at the street level green ring, doing these steps will cut a few seconds off your time, and in that game, time is a VERY precious commodity... it really needs to be done just perfect

Thanks for the awesome mod! I was sad when I wasn't able to get the STAG vehicles ingame. Now I can finally cruise around town in that sexy black Crusader again!

By the way, here are a couple good ones you might want to look at for future versions.
The super (explosive) version of the alien tank:
<Vehicle_Name>sp_tank_hover_m21</Vehicle_Name>
<Vehicle_Variant>Mi21</Vehicle_Variant>

The National Guard NForcer:
<Vehicle_Name>suv_4dr_02</Vehicle_Name>
<Vehicle_Variant>NG</Vehicle_Variant>

The STAG NForcer:
<Vehicle_Variant>STAG</Vehicle_Variant>

The jet black, unarmed NForcer:
<Vehicle_Variant>Average</Vehicle_Variant>

Just wondering if you can make hidehud available for co-op as well. It only works with single player, and kinda want to take screenshots with some friends of mine without the hud

Like most cheats, we only have access to trigger it as a flag and can't configure it in any way. This is something you'll probably have to wait for Sandbox+ for.

IdolNinja, I'm pretty sure you'd get more traction to this mod if you rename the title of this post to something like:
"Cheat deflagger + 68 new cheats". I'm sure some might overlook the "deflagging" aspect of this mod. =)

I have everything except Genki M.O.M Gold and TK Rift Gold. In fact, I'm thinking Genki would be easier if Tornado could be disabled without disabling super run, so that I stop blowing everything I want to grab across the world lol.

It was very easy for me to get all gold for MOM and TK Rift, even got them on the first try. I don't really see how people say these are hard.

IdolNinja, I'm pretty sure you'd get more traction to this mod if you rename the title of this post to something like:
"Cheat deflagger + 68 new cheats". I'm sure some might overlook the "deflagging" aspect of this mod. =)

You're assuming I care about stuff like that.

Is there a way to have a cheat that completes challenges, if not all then maybe just distance traveled ones or any that have to do with killing wardens or C.I.Ds but not power based or weapon based kills. I'm just looking at it as a new game plus type feel because there are some challenges that aren't fun that take long or they are just tedious, like the distance traveled in alien vehicle challenge.

Modding in cheats is extremely restrictive with what can or can't be done. If there is no framework in place for it (like your request) then there is no current way to add it in. I would suggest making a new request, as it might be something that can be handled either through table edits for the activities themselves, or scripted via lua.

Back