Additional Cheats

Both the genkimobile and the manapult are unlocks. No STAG stuff gets unlocked afaik. That's why I created cheats for the vtols and tanks.
If you want specific vehicles I'm going to need for you to be much more specific and give me actual in-game names.

That'll be fun. I'm going to try for the ones I can get in.

Just wondering if you can make hidehud available for co-op as well. It only works with single player, and kinda want to take screenshots with some friends of mine without the hud

Hmm, I notice vanilla has a no-warden cheat, would it be possible to add one to stop those 'rolly things' (as the boss would call it) from spawning too?

User has been warned for this post. As per our forum rules, no console modding is allowed.
i know that this is just for PC version
but IdolNinja can you try to port it into XBOX version
cause i see the XBOX version is a bit the same with PC
if are intrested in porting it, i will upload the original cheats.xtbl from the XBOX

i know that this is just for PC version
but IdolNinja can you try to port it into XBOX version
cause i see the XBOX version is a bit the same with PC
if are intrested in porting it, i will upload the original cheats.xtbl from the XBOX

Impossible without a modded console, which is not allowed here.

question idol. when will the open notoriety mod be released?

Thanks so much for the fantastic release. Is it possible to get a "Notoriety Never Increases" or "Freeze Notoriety" cheat? Insane City just isn't as fun when you've got aliens interrupting your fights with the pedestrians.

Also cool might be a city-wide rift glitch cheat the causes everyone to glitch out (similar to your Rift Radius mod).

*snip*
I firmly believe Gold in Genki M.O.M Hard is not possible. I could be wrong, but I did nearly flawless (only about 5 seconds worth of mess up)

i can tell you, that the gold in Genki M.O.M. Hard, IS possible... i managed to beat it with 3 seconds to spare... you have to have alot of luck, use some strategy (like grabbing a car before heading to the third area cause cars dont like to spawn there just when you need them) and also you should beat the platforming rifts on gold first, as the glide and jump distance unlocks speed up movement from area to area by a few seconds

i believe that and the speed rifts, (and also possibly the blackhole mayhem) are the hardest activities in the game (at-least for me), and im pretty sure the speed rift one comes down to awkward controls, would probably work better if they were remapped to the mouse

this should be added in as a toggle-able cheat

Back