Additional Cheats

I'm looking for a few things that I know were available in the Volition debug console that was exposed on the pre-release live stream..

1) Stop timer in missions (I firmly believe Gold in Genki M.O.M Hard is not possible. I could be wrong, but I did nearly flawless (only about 5 seconds worth of mess up) and was at 5/6 when it downgraded to Silver. I did get silver, but I don't see how Gold is humanly possible)
2) No recharge for super powers (they used this on the live stream)

And although I did not see this in the live stream, I'm wondering if there would be something to assist me in getting gold in the TK Rift Hard, because I'm just not that fast.

I'm looking for a few things that I know were available in the Volition debug console that was exposed on the pre-release live stream..

1) Stop timer in missions (I firmly believe Gold in Genki M.O.M Hard is not possible. I could be wrong, but I did nearly flawless (only about 5 seconds worth of mess up) and was at 5/6 when it downgraded to Silver. I did get silver, but I don't see how Gold is humanly possible)

And although I did not see this in the live stream, I'm wondering if there would be something to assist me in getting gold in the TK Rift Hard, because I'm just not that fast.
TK Rift isn't about speed, just take your time and don't get exploded and you will be fine

TK Rift isn't about speed, just take your time and don't get exploded and you will be fine
I got gold in the easy one, but the hard one kinda is about speed because without the combo multiplier, gold isn't happening. That and managing 3-4 bombs at once.

On that note, I'm starting to dabble and learn about modding myself. Because I want to increase the points earned in TK Rift, and the time available in Genki ;)

There's a mod that removes the recharge for super powers, https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/unlimited-super-powers-mod.3437/

Do you think you could add in cheats for hard to find vehicles? Like Salem, Relic, suchandsuch?

The Relic is already in. I can add the Salem. Anything else?

The Relic is already in. I can add the Salem. Anything else?
Gonna need help with completeing a hard to find/rare list, but I think the Genki car can only be found in MOM, is the catapult in too?Don't recall seeing any STAG other than the VTOL in Cat/Mouse, but I see it in cheats. Is it an unlock?

Gonna need help with completeing a hard to find/rare list, but I think the Genki car can only be found in MOM, is the catapult in too?Don't recall seeing any STAG other than the VTOL in Cat/Mouse, but I see it in cheats. Is it an unlock?
they are in a mission aswell, but other then that no and you get the genki car and manapult (aswell as the genki girls vehicles) from doing a mission

Both the genkimobile and the manapult are unlocks. No STAG stuff gets unlocked afaik. That's why I created cheats for the vtols and tanks.

If you want specific vehicles I'm going to need for you to be much more specific and give me actual in-game names.

Back