One call and all the homies come runnin

You can see the mod above. I replaced VeteranChild with a bus full of Super Homies.

Attachments

• One Call Posse Patrol.zip
    4.7 KB · Views: 8,271
Last edited:
Video is set to private?

Also, hey Alo81! Been a long time. Nice to see you back. :)

Video is set to private?

Also, hey Alo81! Been a long time. Nice to see you back. :)

Oooof. Had not realized it was set to private. Fixed that right up.

It's nice to be back! I've been playing around with some Saints Row IV stuff (you can see the Black Hole Gun has been juiced a bit at the end) but this is all I've really done worth sharing right now.

Ha, that video is great. It's like everyone piling out of a clown car. The bus might aslo be a good way to bring in a bunch of the cut npcs like Dane Vogel, and Donnie. One of the Volition devs on the live streams also mentioned that he fully rigged and animated a Mr Sunshine npc too, but I could find it in the files.

I'm wondering if you could make it so all the other Homies come to? (Super saints, Backup Saints, Genkie Girls, Ect just all out everyone coming to back you up.) Also should the Homie chats still work?

I'm wondering if you could make it so all the other Homies come to? (Super saints, Backup Saints, Genkie Girls, Ect just all out everyone coming to back you up.) Also should the Homie chats still work?

In the Third, if there were more people than there were seats in the vehicle it would cause the game to crash. To combat this I tried adding seats in the vehicles xtbl file but that would crash it still.

I was really excited when I saw that in SRIV the homies just blinked in, but that only lets you spawn in one homie and the rest are just ignored.

There's one last option I want to test but it might end up really messing everyones AI up so I want to test it out first.

In the Third, if there were more people than there were seats in the vehicle it would cause the game to crash. To combat this I tried adding seats in the vehicles xtbl file but that would crash it still.

I was really excited when I saw that in SRIV the homies just blinked in, but that only lets you spawn in one homie and the rest are just ignored.

There's one last option I want to test but it might end up really messing everyones AI up so I want to test it out first.

what about multiple busses?

Wasn't there a mod for Saints row 2 that let you bring a ton of Zombies and it used one of the giant buses? I miss those Giant busses...

Back