Voices

Anyone else miss the female Hispanic voice? I loved having it when I played SR2 and SRTT.

The closest thing I to me was the French voice, but it just doesn't really do it for me. I honestly wish they'd release a voiceover DLC pack or something like that. I would gladly pay for it (Assuming it isn't overpriced :p) if it had the female Hispanic voice.

I wonder why they didn't include it though.

I miss the Hispanic male voice ! I wish they had replaced the Cockney voice ( which I'm not a fan of ) with the Hispanic Male Voice

1. Equip the horse mask.
2. Select French Female, adjust pitch to -40.
3. ??????
4. You get the rest.

1. Equip the horse mask.
2. Select French Female, adjust pitch to -40.
3. ??????
4. You get the rest.

Dere is profit in dis, yes?

Maybe somewhere down the line some Hispanic Babe could repeat the entire Script of the game that the Female Character would say Line for line and Replace one of the voices in a Possible mod?
No?
Well I gave it shot. I don't suppose that would be possible, would it? Or would that be some Breech of copy right or some legal action suit? I should ask Legal Lee.

I like the Cockney voice, actually. Would be a pain if the devs would have replaced the voice because one person wanted it changed, eh?

Yeah, I know I'm one of the few who dislike the Cockney Voice, but I'll guarantee you that almost everyone liked the male Hispanic Voice.

Back