Superman Mod (Flight)

Yeah I worked on trying to get that working but it just wouldn't go. I was able to get it to skip like 30 feet up, but then the character would either loop like that until it went to high and the game crashed, or he would ragdoll and slowly descend to the ground.

It reminds me of flight in Spyro games, temporary and forced you to resort to gliding afterwards. I like it though, if only someone could come up with a hanglider mesh or something.

Hey, I've been working on some modding and came up with this.

Press forward to fly straight, press nothing to descend at a normal rate, and press back to fall at double speed.

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?92lqxpqz2j0f3hx

Instructions: Just place the tweak_table.xtbl file in the root directory of Saints Row the Third

im sure if you took the bios from the vtol and changed the tuxtures and stuctures to that of the charactors changed the transforming animations it would work as a pretty good superman mod
i havent quite figured out how to mod myself or i would have already done it so i willl give you my idea seeing as you have a vague idea what your doing. and are already on the same track flying around like a bad ass with laser vision

Back