Vice Kings Takeover

Replacing Space KillBane (Gangsters in Space) made the game crash after killing him.
Damn, that sucks. I'm guessing he has to stay as is then?
Maybe replacing the Space Luchadores with Aliens from SR4
It would be a funny little referential way to include them. Actually yes. I am on board with using the Zin in place of the Space Luchadores.

Last edited:
Mr. Sunshine is the Sons Of Samedi Sniper. There is no Morningstar, just Sons Of Samedi, Ronin, and the Brotherhood.
My apologies, I had watched the initial video on the first page and had noticed there was a Morningstar guy in the heli.

as for the rest, yeah that makes total sense, I was just trying to figure out a way to add more old gang stuff. I had once upon a time helped work on a very similar mod like this for Gooh. So far this one is coming on great :)

My apologies, I had watched the initial video on the first page and had noticed there was a Morningstar guy in the heli.

as for the rest, yeah that makes total sense, I was just trying to figure out a way to add more old gang stuff. I had once upon a time helped work on a very similar mod like this for Gooh. So far this one is coming on great :)
For Gat Outta Hell? Which mod? I've been hoping for a reason to go back to that game, it was just sooo... Boring. Once they stopped making individualised gangs the focus of the games, it all just felt so bland and repetitive. Because there was little to no variation in enemy factions.

No matter where I went, or what mission I was on, it was the same enemies I'd seen 100 times in a row. SRIV was just Zin, Zin, Zin... And GOH was just Demons, Demons, Demons.

I know my VK mod is kind of along those lines, but at least the gangs are decent. I was never a fan of the Vanilla Syndicate. Especially with only 1 gang having female members.

At least with the Brotherhood, Ronin, and Samedi, they all have Female members. It's a shame there was only 1 model designed for each gang in SRIV, but it's still better than nothing. And adding characters like Lin, Mr. Sunshine, Kazuo, etc. adds a little more variation to flesh out the gangs a little more.

Is there a mod for GOH that gives me my character and allows me to have followers? I have not kept up with that game and its mods in a long time.

some suggestions maybe,
maybe the gang heli snipers could also be Cypher instead of the Morningstar guy, there's also William Sharp's model from SR4 that could be used. Perhaps you could replace Phillipe with him and Kiki or Viola with Lin. Personally, I really like Viola so I'd leave her as she is, same with Kinzie's FBI outfit. Maybe Jane Valderamma could be a homie like in SR2. The Sheriff model from the 1950s Steelport could be used in the police too. Sorry if these have already been mentioned or done

For Gat Outta Hell? Which mod? I've been hoping for a reason to go back to that game, it was just sooo... Boring. Once they stopped making individualised gangs the focus of the games, it all just felt so bland and repetitive. Because there was little to no variation in enemy factions.

No matter where I went, or what mission I was on, it was the same enemies I'd seen 100 times in a row. SRIV was just Zin, Zin, Zin... And GOH was just Demons, Demons, Demons.

I know my VK mod is kind of along those lines, but at least the gangs are decent. I was never a fan of the Vanilla Syndicate. Especially with only 1 gang having female members.

At least with the Brotherhood, Ronin, and Samedi, they all have Female members. It's a shame there was only 1 model designed for each gang in SRIV, but it's still better than nothing. And adding characters like Lin, Mr. Sunshine, Kazuo, etc. adds a little more variation to flesh out the gangs a little more.

Is there a mod for GOH that gives me my character and allows me to have followers? I have not kept up with that game and its mods in a long time.
I have some ideas to test on GOOH I had a Syndicate revenge mod that I plan to add more characters from SR4. You can add homies XTBL and edit to spawn homies (call homies) they don't arrive in vehicles only spawn one character and you can only have up to 3 at a time.

I have some ideas to test on GOOH I had a Syndicate revenge mod that I plan to add more characters from SR4.
I've just been checking it out. It looks good... Really good.
You can add homies XTBL and edit to spawn homies (call homies) they don't arrive in vehicles only spawn one character and you can only have up to 3 at a time.
So... Just like a Vanilla Saints Row game then? Works for me.

I'll refrain from coming up with any of my own mod ideas for that game though... Because let's be honest... I'll just end up turning it into another variant of Saints Row 2, like the mod you're very generously working on for me right now.

Speaking of GOH, did you manage to get Dex's GOH model to replace Roland & Lucas? I know it's just a husk with Dex's Cap, but the idea was to have Dex betray the Saints, so the Boss has to go and kill him. It may not be perfect, but people will at least get the reference... And a small sense of actual closure compared to the Primary SR Universe.

It's part of the reason I wish we could make modded missions, and custom environments in SRTT (And me being able to actually learn how to do the modding part). I'd create a campaign that would feel like a true classic SR2 experience. And I could do it with only Characters from SRTT & SRIV.

I'd expand Steelport, even have an "out of city" Island with a small town, more building interiors, new Cribs, new Activities... I feel another fanscript coming on...

Last edited:
I've just been checking it out. It looks good... Really good.

So... Just like a Vanilla Saints Row game then? Works for me.

I'll refrain from coming up with any of my own mod ideas for that game though... Because let's be honest... I'll just end up turning it into another variant of Saints Row 2, like the mod you're very generously working on for me right now.

Speaking of GOH, did you manage to get Dex's GOH model to replace Roland & Lucas? I know it's just a husk with Dex's Cap, but the idea was to have Dex betray the Saints, so the Boss has to go and kill him. It may not be perfect, but people will at least get the reference... And a small sense of actual closure compared to the Primary SR Universe.

It's part of the reason I wish we could make modded missions, and custom environments in SRTT (And me being able to actually learn how to do the modding part). I'd create a campaign that would feel like a true classic SR2 experience. And I could do it with only Characters from SRTT & SRIV.

I'd expand Steelport, even have an "out of city" Island with a small town, more building interiors, new Cribs, new Activities... I feel another fanscript coming on...
Update 1.6 is out. Next i'll work on the optional mod "Phone Homies" I can also change the vehicles they arrive in. Oleg must ride in Pickup truck to arrive

Update 1.6 is out. Next i'll work on the optional mod "Phone Homies" I can also change the vehicles they arrive in. Oleg must ride in Pickup truck to arrive
Cool. Are these below part of the update as well?
GIS Gat - Gat
GIS Pierce - Pierce Presidential
GIS Shaundi - Fun Shaundi
GIS Saints (Also in Gang Customization) - SR1 Default Playa, Tanya, Levar (SR2 Default Playa), Donnie (ETD)

Cool. Are these below part of the update as well?
GIS errors if I use SR1 player and Tanya what are other replacements? I can't use the Masako because of it only having one model. Every model has 2 models, a regular (far) and High definition (close up) I just Left the normal Homies (space homies) space homies causing npcs to not spawn and spacebud crashed my game at launch. I was able to change the main space characters Gat, Pierce and Shaundi. The Gangsters in Space is a very easy mission and spiced it up I adding the temporary luchadore grenade launcher to some enemies. I could give them more health to make the mission last longer by running for cover and shooting them and I can also add more weapons where there is percent of chance they get a specific weapon. I'm still browsing through the files looking for the missions spawns. I can also give the main space homies different weapons

Last edited:
GIS errors if I use SR1 player and Tanya what are other replacements? I can't use the Masako because of it only having one model. Every model has 2 models, a regular (far) and High definition (close up) I just Left the normal Homies (space homies) space homies causing npcs to not spawn and spacebud crashed my game at launch. I was able to change the main space characters Gat, Pierce and Shaundi. The Gangsters in Space is a very easy mission and spiced it up I adding the temporary luchadore grenade launcher to some enemies. I could give them more health to make the mission last longer by running for cover and shooting them and I can also add more weapons where there is percent of chance they get a specific weapon. I'm still browsing through the files looking for the missions spawns. I can also give the main space homies different weapons
Can you test something for me in the gang customization select all Space Saints and let me know if any Space homies spawn? I think it's a regular bug. I have never used/ selected those Space Saints homies until now. I fixed the crashes now its the spawn issue.

Back