Vice Kings Takeover

Sweet. I didn't even know if the Bobble Head Models could be switched out.

Brutes on Road Blocks ain't too bad. I usually plough my tank right through Road Blocks anyway.

Since we unlock Lin in Gang Customization with the Ronin, it would make sense to not have her in the Saints and Brotherhood at the same time, so that will work out fine anyway.

I thought the Swat only had one model too?

The Pig Mascot was always my least favorite, especially with the greenies hanging from his nostrils.

Update:
Aw. I just loaded up Murderbrawl 31 ready to see Angel take on Maero. But I'm assuming there's an issue when you try to replace Wrestling Killbane with Maero.

Gangstas In Space: (The Mission, not the DLC)
I just realised how much I've never really liked the Teletubby spacesuits in this mission. Could the GIS models be replaced with the following:

GIS Gat - Gat
GIS Pierce - Pierce Presidential
GIS Shaundi - Fun Shaundi
GIS Saints (Also in Gang Customization) - SR1 Default Playa, Tanya, Levar (SR2 Default Playa), Donnie (ETD)
GIS Killbane - Maero
GIS Luchadores - Brotherhood

If not, then that's fine.
Update 1.4 is out. I have no Levar model (maybe it's listed as another name) also only Gat Sr3 model. One of the Donnies model is broken so I used the Donniematrix version. Do you want Swat (masako) and Cypher be mixed? Masako with a couple of Cypher models spawn? The Lin issue was replaced with VK thugs (vice king takeover). Next update I'll get Masako and Gangsters in Space. Backup Homies (calling homies on phone) I can change their vehicles they arrive and add homies (example) Shaundi arrives with Gat, Pierce, Angel and 3 homies. Or Shaundi arrives with Oleg or Gat arrives in tank. I can also add Homies (doesn't work for adding enemies) I can add Homie Brutes they arrive in vehicles with a homie. Also Rollerblader homies. I changed Mayor (Dane) weapon to a grenade launcher in the last update (i forgot to say that)

When It's finished I'll repack the characters (so many loose files) I learned a couple of things, after this mod I'll go back and improve on my old stuff. I think it's possible to add animal tails to other characters and maybe player. There's 2 a horse and devil tail. And placing mascot heads on other NPCs.

Update 1.4 is out. I have no Levar model (maybe it's listed as another name)
There is no official Levar model in SRIV, they just use one of the generic VKs. I was thinking we could either use the VK wearing the Yellow T Shirt, or we could use the SR2 Default Playa from SRIV. I think I'm leaning towards using the Yellow T VK just so it's at least a little more obvious who it's supposed to be.
also only Gat Sr3 model.
Not sure what's meant by this.

If you're referring to: "Gat & Zombie Gat - SR Default Playa", then it's the same as Levar. Use the SR1 Default Playa from SRIV to replace real Gat. That's why I had Gat replace Bud.

If that's not what you're referring to, then I don't know.
One of the Donnies model is broken so I used the Donniematrix version.
That's fine.
Do you want Swat (masako) and Cypher be mixed? Masako with a couple of Cypher models spawn?
If that's possible, then yes. Then the SNG can stay as they are.
The Lin issue was replaced with VK thugs (vice king takeover).
Nice.
Next update I'll get Masako and Gangsters in Space.
Thank you. I'm surprised I didn't consider the GIS Mission until just now.
Backup Homies (calling homies on phone) I can change their vehicles they arrive and add homies (example) Shaundi arrives with Gat, Pierce, Angel and 3 homies. Or Shaundi arrives with Oleg or Gat arrives in tank.
I mean... Maybe? I like to have the freedom to mix and match my Homies as I see fit. But if you want that to be a feature, could it be optional?

I mean, I do usually have a system for choosing which Homies I have with me. But it's based on the Default Game Homies.

Like if I call Gat up, I usually have Pierce and Shaundi in that squad... But it wouldn't be Gat in this mod, It would be SR1 Default Playa.

So if, for example, I called Pierce. But you modded him to arrive with Shaundi and Gat, would it be Gat, or would it be SR1 Default Playa?

But diving into this idea of having multiple Homies at once... I kinda have an idea of what combinations I would go for... But I'm unsure if it would work.

Homie Combos:
Zombie Gat (SR1 Default Playa):
SR1 Default Playa
Gat
Aisha

Angel De LaMuerte (Donnie):
Donnie
Lin
Maero

Kinzie Kensington:
Kinzie
Kazuo
Jyunichi

Oleg:
Oleg
Tanya x2

Pierce Washington:
Pierce
Fun Shaundi
Gat

Shaundi (Fun Shaundi):
Fun Shaundi
Veteran Child
Mr. Sunshine

Viola (Tanya Winters):
Tanya x2
Big Tony

Zimos (Levar):
Levar
Big Tony
Ben King

Nyte Blayde:
Nyte Blayde
Bloody Canoness

Burt Reynolds (Dane Vogel):
Dane
Cypher
Masako
I can also add Homies (doesn't work for adding enemies) I can add Homie Brutes they arrive in vehicles with a homie. Also Rollerblader homies.
I do feel somewhat intrigued by this idea.
I changed Mayor (Dane) weapon to a grenade launcher in the last update (i forgot to say that)
Yeah, I've been playing the latest update, so glad you were able to get the GOH model and not the cut model from SRIV.

Update:
Not gonna lie, it's pretty sweet to see Dane Vogel with a Grenade Launcher, but he has nearly destroyed the car I'm driving several times because he's not afraid to launch grenades directly in my path.

That's why I always dismiss a Follower in any Saints Row game as soon as they pick up an explosive weapon. SR1 was the worst for it. The Followers have no control with explosive weapons.

Last edited:
There is no official Levar model in SRIV, they just use one of the generic VKs. I was thinking we could either use the VK wearing the Yellow T Shirt, or we could use the SR2 Default Playa from SRIV. I think I'm leaning towards using the Yellow T VK just so it's at least a little more obvious who it's supposed to be.

Not sure what's meant by this.

If you're referring to: "Gat & Zombie Gat - SR Default Playa", then it's the same as Levar. Use the SR1 Default Playa from SRIV to replace real Gat. That's why I had Gat replace Bud.

If that's not what you're referring to, then I don't know.

That's fine.

If that's possible, then yes. Then the SNG can stay as they are.

Nice.

Thank you. I'm surprised I didn't consider the GIS Mission until just now.

I mean... Maybe? I like to have the freedom to mix and match my Homies as I see fit. But if you want that to be a feature, could it be optional?

I mean, I do usually have a system for choosing which Homies I have with me. But it's based on the Default Game Homies.

Like if I call Gat up, I usually have Pierce and Shaundi in that squad... But it wouldn't be Gat in this mod, It would be SR1 Default Playa.

So if, for example, I called Pierce. But you modded him to arrive with Shaundi and Gat, would it be Gat, or would it be SR1 Default Playa?

But diving into this idea of having multiple Homies at once... I kinda have an idea of what combinations I would go for... But I'm unsure if it would work.

Homie Combos:
Zombie Gat (SR1 Default Playa):
SR1 Default Playa
Gat
Aisha

Angel De LaMuerte (Donnie):
Donnie
Lin
Maero

Kinzie Kensington:
Kinzie
Kazuo
Jyunichi

Oleg:
Oleg
Tanya x2

Pierce Washington:
Pierce
Fun Shaundi
Gat

Shaundi (Fun Shaundi):
Fun Shaundi
Veteran Child
Mr. Sunshine

Viola (Tanya Winters):
Tanya x2
Big Tony

Zimos (Levar):
Levar
Big Tony
Ben King

Nyte Blayde:
Nyte Blayde
Bloody Canoness

Burt Reynolds (Dane Vogel):
Dane
Cypher
Masako

I do feel somewhat intrigued by this idea.

Yeah, I've been playing the latest update, so glad you were able to get the GOH model and not the cut model from SRIV.

Update:
Not gonna lie, it's pretty sweet to see Dane Vogel with a Grenade Launcher, but he has nearly destroyed the car I'm driving several times because he's not afraid to launch grenades directly in my path.

That's why I always dismiss a Follower in any Saints Row game as soon as they pick up an explosive weapon. SR1 was the worst for it. The Followers have no control with explosive weapons.
Update 1.5 is out. Replaced Mayors weapon added female cops, Cypher and Masako goons added. Zimos Sr2 player and Gat Sr1 player

1710984214647.png
I don't care what anyone says... Blonde Johnny Gat is awesome!!!

1710988644886.png
I don't think the Masako over the SWAT worked.

1711032533507.png
I don't think it worked for SR1 Playa over Gat either.

Last edited:
some suggestions maybe,
maybe the gang heli snipers could also be Cypher instead of the Morningstar guy, there's also William Sharp's model from SR4 that could be used. Perhaps you could replace Phillipe with him and Kiki or Viola with Lin. Personally, I really like Viola so I'd leave her as she is, same with Kinzie's FBI outfit. Maybe Jane Valderamma could be a homie like in SR2. The Sheriff model from the 1950s Steelport could be used in the police too. Sorry if these have already been mentioned or done

some suggestions maybe,
maybe the gang heli snipers could also be Cypher instead of the Morningstar guy,
Mr. Sunshine is the Sons Of Samedi Sniper. There is no Morningstar, just Sons Of Samedi, Ronin, and the Brotherhood.
there's also William Sharp's model from SR4 that could be used. Perhaps you could replace Phillipe with him and Kiki or Viola with Lin.
But then it really wouldn't be "Vice Kings Takeover" would it? You know, the whole point of this mod? But I have thought about that idea for a Westside Rollerz themed mod.
Personally, I really like Viola so I'd leave her as she is,
But then they wouldn't be the "Winters" twins. It could work for another mod, but I've thought long and hard about each character replacement to fit with the theme of this mod. It may not be exactly as it was in my mod suggestion page, but XLBX had hit a few snags, discovered a few bugs, so they found work arounds and still made sure the changes kept in theme with the whole "Vice Kings Takeover" theme. (Sorry if this sounds a bit harsh, I don't intend for it to sound that way, I'm just not good with expressing myself)
same with Kinzie's FBI outfit.
Yeah, I like it too, but I'm more of a fan of her Super Outfit in SRIV.
Maybe Jane Valderamma could be a homie like in SR2.
I was thinking about that, but was unsure if it was possible. She'd either have to replace one of the other Homies, or she could be added into Gang Customization in the Saints or something, maybe? To be honest, I wouldn't mind replacing Tammy Tolliver with Jane.
The Sheriff model from the 1950s Steelport could be used in the police too.
I guess... I did prefer that cop design than the SRTT Cops.
Sorry if these have already been mentioned or done

Edit:
It didn't cross my mind if these suggestions were for part of this mod or not.

Sorry for the confusion. I think there's a list on the 1st page that says which character models are already accounted for in this mod.

Loren is already claimed by King, since Ben King is head of the Vice Kings and would naturally be the leader of the VK Syndicate. So the Winters twins would be his second in command. Lin is already included as an undercover gang member in both the Samedi and Ronin, but I couldn't find a way to include William Sharp I'm afraid.

Last edited:
some suggestions maybe,
maybe the gang heli snipers could also be Cypher instead of the Morningstar guy, there's also William Sharp's model from SR4 that could be used. Perhaps you could replace Phillipe with him and Kiki or Viola with Lin. Personally, I really like Viola so I'd leave her as she is, same with Kinzie's FBI outfit. Maybe Jane Valderamma could be a homie like in SR2. The Sheriff model from the 1950s Steelport could be used in the police too. Sorry if these have already been mentioned or done
I plan to add some of those in an old mod I'll redo

Back