hope soon there will be mods for this game has anyone try special k with this?? honestly want some modding clothing and hair

has anyone try to mod with special k in this game is it hard??
Sadly I doubt there will be many mods. The Reboot is easily the most hated game by the fanbase, why bother modding this when you got the other 5 games to play and mod? For me modding this would just make it more tolerable, like mission replay, less needed grind for the Criminial Ventures, AND FIXING THE VALET PARKING CHEAT TO ACTUALLY SPAWN YOUR CUSTOM VEHICLE RATHER THEN SPAWNING IN A DEFAULT STATE!!!! That last one I hope the devs at least get fixed, and a "vehicle no damage" cheat would be great. It's been over a year, you'd think there'd at least be a decent amount of mods if people were interested, with deciation I think any game can be modded, but it seems they're not. This game just really sucks even matched up to Gat Outta Hell or Agents Of Mayhem, they at least have a decent story and likable fun characters. So don't expect much from this game. Just play it with cheats if you want to shake things up a little.

has anyone try to mod with special k in this game is it hard??
Seeing they going out the business,... Nevahhhh happened and needed AoM tools too since The tools are unfinished not a chance you can mod the entire game... and reboot made from AoM they usethe same engine but looks like renew it

Sadly I doubt there will be many mods. The Reboot is easily the most hated game by the fanbase, why bother modding this when you got the other 5 games to play and mod? For me modding this would just make it more tolerable, like mission replay, less needed grind for the Criminial Ventures, AND FIXING THE VALET PARKING CHEAT TO ACTUALLY SPAWN YOUR CUSTOM VEHICLE RATHER THEN SPAWNING IN A DEFAULT STATE!!!! That last one I hope the devs at least get fixed, and a "vehicle no damage" cheat would be great. It's been over a year, you'd think there'd at least be a decent amount of mods if people were interested, with deciation I think any game can be modded, but it seems they're not. This game just really sucks even matched up to Gat Outta Hell or Agents Of Mayhem, they at least have a decent story and likable fun characters. So don't expect much from this game. Just play it with cheats if you want to shake things up a little.
Bruh

Back