SR2 | Share your character pictures

Real Gabrielle Fan in Here , Saints

bandicam 2023-05-15 13-51-18-463.jpg

Hey guys I dunno if this forum is still active or nah or whether or not my characters are any good but I just wanna show two of my recent creations in Saints Row 2! I hope you guys like and sorry if they are really nerdish as F##K!

Ω GOD OF WAR: KRATOS Ω.......
REASON: Well both the Boss and Kratos where betrayed by some major authority figure (Julius and Zeus) and they were both out for blood. And luckily for us, the players, we get to see both of them get their revenge in the most badass way possible (Kratos beating the P##S out Zeus with his bare hands or the Boss straight up turning around and point blank shoots Julius point blank in the shoulder and then the forehead.....AWESOME). Plus they both can get a tad bit sadistic and brutal as F##K! So I figure Kratos would be cool to be in this game. NOTE: I USED THE GENTLEMEN OF THE ROW FOR THE TATTOOS AND ETC.....ALL HAIL IDOLNINJA THE PATRON SAINT OF SAINTS ROW
View attachment 19433
MORTAL KOMBAT: SUB-ZERO (OR KUAI LIANG).......
REASON: Because....MORTAL KOMBAT!!!.....No....Okay sorry but really I just wanna try to make him
View attachment 19434
looks like that fish dude from the boys lmao

Sup, Just Call me Axle, Ok, I'm new to this forum and hoping to share with you some custom characters from classic beat `em up games and others, enjoy people.

Note: The style of hair may look different, this is due to not having a specific hair type for the characters but I will try and show anyway.

STREETS OF RAGE 2

SOR 2 AXEL
AGIKgqMUHINO9dEFzeMI5nlIX-8xR9-NVBO5WFoQc8Rw7w=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

zyro-image.png

Last edited:
Back