NPC clothing?

Most of the Npcs I've run into wear clothes that can be purchased from any stores, just like how it worked in SR2.

Unless you're talking about a specific NPC? Like a gang member or Story NPC, but even Myra Star's sleeveless suit dress is purchasable at one of the stores, so I'm not sure which NPC you could be thinking of.

Most of the Npcs I've run into wear clothes that can be purchased from any stores, just like how it worked in SR2.

Unless you're talking about a specific NPC? Like a gang member or Story NPC, but even Myra Star's sleeveless suit dress is purchasable at one of the stores, so I'm not sure which NPC you could be thinking of.
I haven’t seen police uniforms or gang outfits available, unless I’m mistaken. Similar to 2 but certain items are cut out for some reason.

For instance, I’d like the collective’s outfit.

I haven’t seen police uniforms or gang outfits available, unless I’m mistaken. Similar to 2 but certain items are cut out for some reason.

For instance, I’d like the collective’s outfit.
That's a good point actually, somehow I completely missed that there are no Police outfits... But we did have to wait for DLC before we could dress as a cop in SR2, and GOTR for PC players... So maybe they're saving it for a DLC mission unlock or something?

There are also tattoos you can’t purchase to use on your character like kev’s waffle tattoo on his chest. Hopefully they release dlc that allows more customization options.

There's some pretty nice stuff that NPCs have that we don't - there's a particular unzipped leather biker jacket some of the enemies have at Crime of Opportunity events that I would love to have for my boss. I'd also like to get my hands on a proper cop uniform & EMT outfit.

I feel like a wearable cop uniform should be mandatory for any third person crime sandbox. It's always enjoyable to go around and fuck shit up while looking like the personification of order.

I know Kevin & Eli's outfits can be created from Planet Saints and various other locations, but is Neenah's outfit available anywhere?

I know Kevin & Eli's outfits can be created from Planet Saints and various other locations, but is Neenah's outfit available anywhere?
Neenah's the only one that can't be found anywhere, I think the only thing you can find is her shoes.

Back