All New Character Customization

I've read through this entire thread and I have no idea how to get this mod to work. I have the Steam version of SRTT with the TTDIS (Things to do in Steelport) mod added. It gives an infinite loading screen or crashes, no matter what I do.

Please help, thanks!

EDIT: I uninstalled all my mods and tried this. It still doesn't even work vanilla for me. Tried putting stuff in the corresponding folders for the mod and making the patches; nothing. I have tried every single thing I can think of and it either loads forever or just crashes. I don't know what I'm doing wrong!

Last edited:
I've read through this entire thread and I have no idea how to get this mod to work. I have the Steam version of SRTT with the TTDIS (Things to do in Steelport) mod added. It gives an infinite loading screen or crashes, no matter what I do.

Please help, thanks!

EDIT: I uninstalled all my mods and tried this. It still doesn't even work vanilla for me. Tried putting stuff in the corresponding folders for the mod and making the patches; nothing. I have tried every single thing I can think of and it either loads forever or just crashes. I don't know what I'm doing wrong!
Usually the infinite loading screen comes from having .str2_pc or .asm_pc files from skin mods (nude mods) still in your root directory after placing the files from All New Character Customization in the "cache" folder.

Are you using TTDIS Naughty Edition? Or any other nude mod?

Usually the infinite loading screen comes from having .str2_pc or .asm_pc files from skin mods (nude mods) still in your root directory after placing the files from All New Character Customization in the "cache" folder.

I am not

your comment helped me, thank you very much =)

Please help, thanks!

Having the exact same issue; fixed when removing JUST this mod from my game. Guessing something broke it at some point... Some more detail on the issue though:

- Loading an existing save either leads to an infinite loading screen or straight up CTD.
- Starting a new game does work...right up until you get to the character customization part. At which point the game either crashes when you choose a preset, or simply does not load the player, and the player is permantly invisible past this point.
- Removing this mod's generated patch files and replacing them with the originals completely mitigates the issue.

No skin mods, legal Steam copy of the game, all files are where they should be... I'm guessing some game patch came along and just broke this mod. Not sure what else it could be

Having the exact same issue; fixed when removing JUST this mod from my game. Guessing something broke it at some point... Some more detail on the issue though:

- Loading an existing save either leads to an infinite loading screen or straight up CTD.
- Starting a new game does work...right up until you get to the character customization part. At which point the game either crashes when you choose a preset, or simply does not load the player, and the player is permantly invisible past this point.
- Removing this mod's generated patch files and replacing them with the originals completely mitigates the issue.

No skin mods, legal Steam copy of the game, all files are where they should be... I'm guessing some game patch came along and just broke this mod. Not sure what else it could be
I wish I could tell you exactly where your issue comes from, because this mod is truly awesome. However I can at least confirm that the issue doesn't come from any official game update. This mod still works perfectly for me, to this day (I just checked). Same conditions too, legal Steam copy. Although I am using this mod on top of a "skin" mod, I've never tried it on the vanilla player textures actually.
So maybe it just needs a skin mod to work properly nowadays, for some reason. I doubt it but, couldn't hurt to try.

Last edited:
Back