SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Miniguns are in the base game but you can't keep them
Such a downgrade lol... And yeah no news Where is Katana 😭(No seriously in SR2 you can keep it inSRTT well i know you need to steal it from Brutes... And yet they following SRTT route... Again.)

The optimistic hope is that the weapons are included in the "free" part of the update, which to be fair I'm still looking forward to the new section of map and the host of promised upgrades.

That said, honest complaint about SR as a series, like umbrella complaint. Can we please get a permanent minigun that's also not trash? SR2's minigun? Trash, I'm sorry it's super disappointing for the era. SR3 and 4 offered nice miniguns that felt chunky and beefy and satisfying, but we had to mod to keep them in 3 or the DLC for 4.

SR2022 has presented me an ok feeling minigun, will they surprise me and put it in the free pile instead of the DLC pile. I look forward to either since I got the season pass, but judgment will remain unbiased from my own investment. Saints Row as a series has in my opinion never delivered a satisfying minigun you can keep on your person included with the base game, this is my goofy and arbitrary open world weapon inventory ranking I hold to and I have no idea why. I mean if you give me a minigun I'm ultimately happy, I just like miniguns.

Saints Row, it's a series that gives you miniguns to varying effect. Thumbs Up/10

SR2's minigun? Trash, I'm sorry it's super disappointing for the era. SR3 and 4 offered nice miniguns
I'm sorry for you sr2 minigun its trash but we can keep and carry it everywhere.. and also lighter.. SR3 and IV ?? Its decent for me but people have different taste here....(You need cheats to keep it while SRIV has minigun from zinyak but with heat and cooldown)

Last edited:
I mean that's the problem, I can keep and carry the SR2 minigun, but I don't wanna. It leaves me wanting for something more destructive and loud, which is where SR3 and 4 almost get it right, the slow down on walking with them is a little bit much in 3 in particular. As you said, people have different tastes and it's just something I've always felt a little disappointed with across the series. It's not to say I find the arsenal bad in any of the games, there's generally a pretty broad and fun variety of guns in all of them.

I mean that's the problem, I can keep and carry the SR2 minigun, but I don't wanna. It leaves me wanting for something more destructive and loud, which is where SR3 and 4 almost get it right, the slow down on walking with them is a little bit much in 3 in particular. As you said, people have different tastes and it's just something I've always felt a little disappointed with across the series. It's not to say I find the arsenal bad in any of the games, there's generally a pretty broad and fun variety of guns in all of them.
SR2 minigun its useful for you to cause mayhem.. because The Ai
Love hit you with cars... in SRTT i dont see how useful than fighting brutes and other enemies at least i needed to kill the brutes..or Face them in genki brawl since they keep respawning i guess we have to agree and disagree here.. and also SR2 minigun its my favorite.. dont think"Trash"its a good word maybe"Just decent big gun here"

I was expecting i can carry that in SRTT but lol guess Volition force me to steal it from brute and using cheat when facing hardest genki brawl with final stage meet brutes with flamethrower,miniguns and with barehand variation...

I have to agree if flamethrower in SR2 looks odd and trash because it looks like suits wellfor reboot and SRTT..
Ultor product they always have odd design and modern

Anyone else still waiting for Epic to notice that the update is not present?

Edit:
Nevermind, it's here.

3 missions.... 3 missions? that's it?
How do they expect us to hate that dude and want to ruin his life by stealing everything he has in just 3 missions?
I tell you, those missions better be very damn long and waste no time at all.

Back