SRTTR Extracting Tool (menthe sr-tools desktop version)

There's no way to repack the files I mean not with this tool (I don't think there is one to do that). People make mods by extracting the files, edit them and putting to the game's main folder, hex editing or texture editing with SpecialK
Is that how IdolNinja made his hydraulics mod?
Sorry if the question seems to come too out of nowhere but I'm having a lot of headaches with adding new grill options on the Churchill and making a thread for that was useless.

Is that how IdolNinja made his hydraulics mod?
Sorry if the question seems to come too out of nowhere but I'm having a lot of headaches with adding new grill options on the Churchill and making a thread for that was useless.
Why are you asking here lol? I don't know how Idolninja made his mod

Why are you asking here lol? I don't know how Idolninja made his mod
I'm asking here because making my own thread was useless and I have done nothing but bang my head against the wall of working with cvtf_pc files since.
I'm desperate, and out of options. Hell I'm pretty sure cvtf_pc files is something people have been struggling with since day 1.

if you change the .bat file to be

sr-tools.exe vpp unpack "%~1"

you will be able to drag and drop files onto the .bat to extract, instead of renaming everytime you want to extract a new file.

I succeeded in extracting the SR3 Remastered audio file "radio_newscasts_media.bnk_pc" from "sounds_common.vpp_pc". Further unpacking the bnk_pc file with the following command gives me strange output though:

bnk_pc_extractor.exe radio_newscasts_media.bnk_pc

This gives radio_newscasts_media.txt, and many *.dmav (many megabytes each) + * .bin (file size = 0) files. I expected *.wav files for further consumption with ww2ogg.exe.

Did the content/format of the bank files change with the SR3 Remastered version ?
I'm in the same situation, have you found a solution since? Should I use bin or dmav? How can I extract or convert them to the correct format, i.e. .wav?

Back