SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

My running bet is a soft relaunch on Steam in the form of a, "Complete Edition," or something like that.

The rumor mill I heard was Volition had no real say in the Epic exclusivity, I mean realistically why would they as a developer and not the publisher. While I know there's stuff to complain about, I don't really want to throw Volition under the bus for some of Deep Silvers actions. No dev wants their game rushed out the door.

That's the one thing I'd probably hate if I'd actually gone down the route of becoming a Game Designer, is knowing I have an unrealistic deadline to have a fully tested, bug free, smooth running, perfectly polished game to be released. And then the blame would get thrown back at me when the game flops because of it's many bugs or unfinished features, even though I did not set the deadline.

Tell me you've recast Dane Vogel, without telling me you've recast Dane Vogel.

FviLVC1WIAEnhe7.jpgFviLVrGWwAE6cXT.jpg

He even has that same villainous smile.

3432790-danevogel.jpg

If anything, I'm now wishing Monday would get out of my way so I can find out if this really is Santo Ileso's incarnation of Dane Vogel... Which until now I thought was Myra Starr.

Last edited:
Tell me you've recast Dane Vogel, without telling me you've recast Dane Vogel.

View attachment 35657View attachment 35658

He even has that same villainous smile.

View attachment 35659

If anything, I'm now wishing Monday would get out of my way so I can find out if this really is Santo Ileso's incarnation of Dane Vogel... Which until now I thought was Myra Starr.
Dane is literally Snake ..slippery son of **** thats how You make villain even tho they didnt give him more roles to do something that evil much.. and When The Boss coming he hiding into Masako private army lol.

Edited:Is that really their art ? It looks like they used Ai again but with this image lol

Last edited:
Huh, Josh Burke listed on one of the posters, maybe things are gonna start slipping back in from the OG canon.

I'm still sticking with my theory this reboot is an in universe reboot, like caused by the original saints messing around with time travel. Whether or not we're actually on Mars is a long shot, but I got a feeling on the time shenanigans.

I think it's just a simple callback to the character. Nothing more, nothing less. Especially since the last names are spelled differently.

Back