SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

I wasn't honestly expecting to see things like rebalancing story missions to have more engagement for co-op as a consideration, but that's pretty neat. Again, happy to see they're not just adding stuff but also polishing what's there, it's an appreciated effort.

People swear up and down they did absolutely nothing during the past couple months though despite them communicating what they were gonna do :rolleyes:

Oh god no. That's the last thing I need. I already can't control the Wingsuit while gliding, and now they want me to guide it through hoops. Why? Why would they do this!? Sad Panda Skydiving was my most hated Activity in SRTT/SRTTR, and now they're bringing it back!?
I feel your pain..

And they said that that game's tone would be between SR2 and SR3...
Exactly, where's my truck full of literal shit for spraying on houses? Where's all the cloned super soldiers commanded by an international cabal of super criminals? There's a distinct lack of adult film stars playing scientists too.

Exactly, where's my truck full of literal shit for spraying on houses? Where's all the cloned super soldiers commanded by an international cabal of super criminals? There's a distinct lack of adult film stars playing scientists too.
This tweet sums it up perfectly This weapon would fit better in a game like SR4 or Sunset Overdrive, than in SR2 or 3, is all I'm saying.

Back