FBS -> Freckle Bitch's texture

Hi! I'm new here, so not sure if I'm posting this correctly, but I was playing around with the textures dumped from Resorep, and started working on this. Hard to figure out what to do with the outline of the letters, but thought I'd at least share the dds file if anyone wants to give it a try until I clean things up a bit

Screenshot 2022-08-26 235920.png

Installation Instructions:
- Install Resorep, 1.7.0 as described here
[https://www.undertow.club/threads/tool-resorep-directx-11-texture-replacer.8402/]

- for the game executable I only tested with Vulkan, appears DX12 doesn't work unfortunately.
- Put the DDS file in the "Load modded textures from" path

Attachments

• 4287222100.zip
    338.9 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
would love to know how to install this for my sr I'm using dx12 hope it's doable
also anyone know if there's a rim jobs in the works?

been a while since I slipped inside rim jobs

would love to know how to install this for my sr I'm using dx12 hope it's doable
also anyone know if there's a rim jobs in the works?

been a while since I slipped inside rim jobs
I would like to have a better way to mod this than using texture replacement. I was able to extract some of the vpp_pc files with the Minimaul tools (on the agentsofmayhem branch), but still not sure what to do with the data.

Edit: I see, it looks like the str2_pc can be extracted too, still trying to debug why the tools are giving me errors with them, the data structure must be different. I'm still pretty new to this, but trying to debug what I can in Visual Studio. Actually the GUI version is working for me.

Found 'sr_city_global_preload.vfh_pc.str2_pc' with "gpeg_pc" and "cpeg_pc" files in it which there seems to be lots of information about, so I'm optimistic this can be done without DX11 real time texture replacing.

Last edited:
FINALLY
UNCENSORED FB'S

Back