(Request) Divide Saints Row IV and Re-Elected as Individual listings on Steam?

Hi, as we all know, Saints Row IV got the Re-elected "upgrade" close to the end of 2022. Undoubtedly, the visuals are definitely an improvement over how they appeared since the game first released in its original state. However, seeing as it isn't as mod capable as the original build, I'd much rather had the basic SRIV build as the default rather than having to use the Steam depot to keep getting the necessary files back when an error is made and backups aren't prepped. Can we please just divide the two so it isn't a hassle in the near future?

Cheers.

You can just switch version of the game to legacy which is the original - workshop build in the betas tab on Steam. I agree, Re-Elected should've been released as a different entry

You can just switch version of the game to legacy which is the original - workshop build in the betas tab on Steam. I agree, Re-Elected should've been released as a different entry
Funny enough, I notice the build present there, though I didn't see the legacy build there days ago. Maybe it didn't load right for me at first.

Still, thanks for bringing it up, Admixon.

Back