Female Playa

Could it be done? Now that the game is actually playable on PC I'd like to think that it's just a matter of time until someone comes up with a mod that would allow us to make semi-decent looking female characters on SR1. Fingers crossed
Untitled23.png
525cra4ztvw81.jpg

Yes please, I totally agree with this, even if they just find a way to replace Playa with any female NPC, even that would be acceptable for me.

Could it be done? Now that the game is actually playable on PC I'd like to think that it's just a matter of time until someone comes up with a mod that would allow us to make semi-decent looking female characters on SR1. Fingers crossedView attachment 35098View attachment 35097
Hello! Can you explain, please, how you changed model of main character to female skin? Lines on screenshot look like part of console window or kind of modification...

By the way, in great Gentlemen Of The Row mod for Saints Row 2, IdolNinja made ability to use cheats to change appearance of main character (Boss) to appearance of some NPCs. Despite the fact, that in the Saints Row 2 character customization began to have more aspects, this feature with cheats was useful. And if it was done for Saints Row 2, then it means that it is possible to do it to Saints Row (2006) by analogy, because the structure of these two games is similar.

Last edited:
Hello! Can you explain, please, how you changed model of main character to female skin? Lines on screenshot look like part of console window or kind of modification...

By the way, in great Gentlemen Of The Row mod for Saints Row 2, IdolNinja made ability to use cheats to change appearance of main character (Boss) to appearance of some NPCs. Despite the fact, that in the Saints Row 2 character customization began to have more aspects, this feature with cheats was useful. And if it was done for Saints Row 2, then it means that it is possible to do it to Saints Row (2006) by analogy, because the structure of these two games is similar.
Believe it or not, that Playa is male, just someone seems to be very good with the Customization sliders.

Back