Is there a good SR2 HD mod?

There probably is, if not, this is a request. I downloaded one and it looked ugly, really ugly (no offense to the creator, they obv worked hard but I personally didn't like it), and was wondering if there could be a mod to make SR2 look kinda like a minecraft shaderpack, in the sense that the shaders get upgraded and all that jazz.

There probably is, if not, this is a request. I downloaded one and it looked ugly, really ugly (no offense to the creator, they obv worked hard but I personally didn't like it), and was wondering if there could be a mod to make SR2 look kinda like a minecraft shaderpack, in the sense that the shaders get upgraded and all that jazz.
Honestly there is not SR2 HD mods for newest one in forums for now(The modders has been busy and sadly this forums looks like ghost town right now :() but you can see the Anonymouswolf youtube he release his own mods might suits for you... For better experience try mix the graphic mods with other graphic mods such as :SR2 Hq texture,Shinobu fix and many more..

Back